Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Furry Set (Animated Tails!) 2.3.0  

Upload: 14 Apr 2022, 07:46
Created by: BetLV [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Furry Set (Animated Tails!) 2.3.0

A much needed upgrade to my furry set originally found originally on my blog. Now with nsfw/WickedWhims integration! What you'll find with this mod is that:

-You can make anthro sims on the realism side!

-An edit of the existing WW rig is included.
-Adding to this new rig, animations with tail movement are now possible!

-Most of the parts for furry sims are skin details.
-You can choose from certain colors/patterns to make different species.

Available species: Canines, Hyenas, Cats, Dragons, Deer, Dinosaurs, Leaf nosed Bats, Microbats, Birds, Unicorns, Rabbits

Files: The main zip is for non WW gameplay. The one with WW at the in the name is for when you have WW installed/active. Both are to be extracted into your 'mods' folder.

Things to know:

-I have 2 WW animations by me included in the WW file. M x either, anal on double bed and Solo F on floor, masturbation with tail.
-This mod doesn't edit every animation ever, and is certainly a work in progress.
-Every available color pattern cannot be edited ingame. Making your own skin overlays via cc is absolutely welcome, though.
-Ears automatically match the skin you're using.
-Muzzle types have select teeth styles to fit them.
-There are 2 accessory types to hide the original sim ears. Spikes or fur, with many color options each.
-Neck fur is available in multiple generic color choices.
-Tails will usually have a matching color palette for the respective species and skin.
-No wings or horns, aside from deer antlers and a curved horn, are included. You'll probably want to find some in order to have the best experience.

-Customization options are for Teen through Elder. I do not plan on adding support for any other life stages.
-This mod is not digitgrade, so no animal legs or feet.
I have added an overridden set of WW's default penises. You can select the shaft color in tattoos.

Incompatibility/Known issues:

-Tails will use the left wrist texture space.
-The fur/spikes to hide the original ears take up the earrings texture.
-Neck fur has the same texture space as glasses.
-I had to remove some aspects of the WW rig in order to accommodate animated tails. This means that most male parts will have issues!
-To get around this, I've added an edit of MiniGiles' Staff of Lycaon beta male. This should have the best effect with my animations and the new rig.
-Default tongue has been edited in my mod for the new rig as well.
-WW will probably give a 'fatal error', this is because of the new rig edit. It is not game breaking!
-Nipple colors won't show with the skin overlays, tattoos such as Noir and Dark Sims' for nipple textures will work.

Available species : Fangs, Hyenas, Cats, Dragons, Deer, Dinosaurs, Bats with noses, Microbats, Birds

Furry Set by LilyValley v2.zip
Furry Set by LilyValley v2_WW.zip
LV Furry Set 2p3.zip

Files: The main archive is intended for playing without WW, that is, without this mod. An archive with WW at the end of its name is for when WW is installed/active. Both archives must be extracted to the "MODS" folder.

There are two animations so far, one of which is masturbation with your tail.

What's new
- New deer, dog, cat and dragon textures and their respective tails 
- Feather wings as skin detail. Mesh courtesy of Nelfeah, you'll need them. 

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.