Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

NSFW Posters Androids

Upload: 13 Mar 2024, 15:40
Created by: nremind [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
NSFW Posters Androids
18+

Do not download if you dislike nudity or android girls.

This mod replaces every poster I could find in the game with custom-made NSFW graphics.

If you liked this mod, then check out my other mod in the same artstyle: -4x- Vending Machines Androids

All art was created by me.

Updated mod - check changelog for details. Old versions are still available for download if you still prefer those instead.

Installation:

(Normal)

• Download the non-Redmod version of the mod
  • Extract the .zip file
  • Place contents (drag archive folder) into your Cyberpunk 2077 game folder

(Redmod)

• Download the Redmod version of the mod
  • Extract the .zip file
  • Place the contents (drag mods folder) into your Cyberpunk 2077 game folder
  • Make sure you've downloaded the free RedMod DLC from the store
  • When launching the game, be sure that "Enable Mods" toggle is on

Uninstallation:

(Normal): Remove 'NSFW Posters Androids.archive' from your Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\mod folder

(Redmod): Remove 'NSFW Posters Androids' folder from your Cyberpunk 2077\mods folder

Compatibility:

This is a replacer, so it will either overwrite or be overwritten by change made to default posters. The game will not break with more than 1 mod that affects posters, it will just display posters by your load order. See load order description for Cyberpunk mods for more details.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.