Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Devious Desires 5.16 (01.03.2024) 
[Hot]

307 449
Upload: 17 Mar 2022, 19:34
Last updated: 2-03-2024, 12:51
Created by: ColonolNutty
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Version: 5.16
Edit Reason: Version updated 5.15 - 2-03-2024, 12:51 » [PLGDante]
Devious Desires 5.16 (01.03.2024)

Devious Desires 5.15 (13.02.2024)

Wiki and Information

Devious Desires Mod Installation Guide

Requirement:      

!!The DeviousCore and Modules for Devious Desires and s4comlib are included in this Pack!!

Optional:
Custom Slider Framework (Only required if using DD Milk Farm) at least version 1.12
CSF Adult Body Sliders (Only required if using DD Milk Farm)

A standalone mod that is all inclusive for The Sims 4 by adding the ability for Sims to engage in a variety of sexual and non-sexual acts, such as Basic Sex, Rough Sex, Zoophilia, Rape, Lactation Play, Incest, and Milking with more fetishes to come!

Disclaimer: All fetishes are optional installs. If you aren't into a fetish, don't install the package file containing that fetish.
This mod does not require Wicked Whims. It is made as a free alternative to it.​

Translation:

Translations can be found here:

Mod settings:

• For more tutorials and other mod settings visit the   wiki
  • For all interactions requiring SHIFT + CLICK, please make sure you run "testingcheats on" before trying to find them!
  • To see the settings for Devious Desires: SHIFT + CLICK on a Sim -> Configure Mod Settings -> DD Settings

!!!Alert!!!
To those using this mod, if you are told that my mods do any of the following:

- Will break or cause severe issues within your game
- Contain themes endangering or abusing Children
- Contain themes endangering or abusing Animals
- Contains illegal content

Please know that ALL of this is misinformation, and completely false.

The mod authors known as TURBODRIVER and Deaderpool have chosen to Stalk, Target, and Cyberbully me and anyone who chooses to use any of my mods. They have chosen to spread misinformation (slander) about my mods for years, and have gone so far as to put malicious code in Wicked Whims targeting my mods (and by extension those who make mods using S4CL which is a fairly large chunk of mod authors). I believe in creating mods that better the community as a whole, even if I have no personal interest in  the criteria of the mod itself. Even the API called Sims 4 Community Library, which I have created for new and old mod authors to create simpler and more stable mods while also providing a vast store of functionality for said mods, has been targeted by these mod authors. They go on witch hunts, banning or threatening anyone who dares join my discord. They have threatened other mod authors, discords, websites, and various other forms of media into also banning and threatening people for using my mods.

Sadly, this has put me in a place where the very community I love and support, slanders me and continues to spread the same misinformation, without knowing that many of the negative things being said have zero evidence to back them and are nothing more than cyberbullying.

Though these Mod Authors are extremely successful, they have been using their popularity to ruin my reputation and railroad the community into believing these lies. This has caused many discords to ban people for using any of my mods and it has turned my name into something that frightens everyone when it is even mentioned. I try my best to support and create content for this community out of my own pocket and this is completely unacceptable.

Please do not believe everything you read on the internet. There's always two sides
to a story but above all there is the absolute truth. Its up to us as people to find it out
and refrain from hopping onto bandwagons stirred up by popular mod authors.

I love this community, and despite what TURBODRIVER and Deaderpool say to ruin me, I will continue doing my best to support this community, noone deserves this treatment, especially not someone who makes mods for free.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.
  1. Uxot
    Uxot [Users]
    24 April 2024 07:04

So is there a way to get a girl cum filled but then empty her stomach/vagina full of cum into bottles to sell them?

2. losslen
    losslen [Guests]
    16 April 2024 20:53

Совместно с WW работает?

1. cybermeatball
      cybermeatball [Guests]
      17 April 2024 04:13

Ты описание вообще не читал? Мод автономный, конфликтует с WW, и, более того, авторы ВВ устроили войну и кибербуллят автора ДД.

3. Smooshkin
    Smooshkin [Guests]
    10 April 2024 22:21

How do I enable pet animations?

4. iAsk
    iAsk [Guests]
    4 April 2024 00:01

is there a step-by-step guide on transitioning from WW to DD? i've been using WW for years but i learnt recently that DD loads a lot faster and has less intrusive code than DD. "basically WW but with different colours", someone commented on reddit.

i understand that WW animations work with DD too, which is a blessing.

additionally, is MCCC still giving players problems if you use MCCC with the community library/DD? if it is, are there alternative options or ways to hack MCCC's mod files so it doesn't do anything if it detects DD/the library? (what about hacking WW so it plays well with DD?)

thanks in advance!

1. iAsk
      iAsk [Guests]
      19 April 2024 01:35

anyone?

5. Emily Staff
    Emily Staff [Users]
    20 March 2024 12:32

Куда делись настройки мода?(MSM) После установки Control Menu пропали настройки...

6. Guest pepe
    Guest pepe [Guests]
    4 March 2024 17:05

hay caramba no lo puedo crrer

increible mod no lo creo

7. PLGDante
    PLGDante [Chief editors]
    2 March 2024 12:51

Updated

1. AkkeLar
      AkkeLar [Guests]
      3 March 2024 03:59

Mod is not working for me, when i start playing i cant make any DD interaction...

1. throwaway
        throwaway [Guests]
        15 March 2024 21:35

i have a similar issue except i canty play at all. it stays paused and if i press the fast forward option it moves but it doesnt allow me to do anything

2. Own-Inevitable5
        Own-Inevitable5 [Guests]
        24 April 2024 02:12

I'm having the same problem! 

8. Mastroferraio
    Mastroferraio [Guests]
    1 March 2024 18:35

When i try to load a game i get back at scenary selection. And i cannot play. This happen only with DD. Do we need an update?

1. Richard
      Richard [Guests]
      2 March 2024 10:09

Same issue here

2. Annbizu
      Annbizu [Guests]
      22 April 2024 21:32

I also can’t play my Sims. When I enter and click, it sends me back to the world selection again.

9. Widdow1994
    Widdow1994 [Users]
    29 February 2024 13:55

Hii ;)

wann kommt ein update?

1. PLGDante
      PLGDante [Chief editors]
      1 March 2024 04:01

Wird vorbereitet sobald wir es haben. Aktuell steht es noch auf 5.15

10. konichiwa
    konichiwa [Guests]
    18 February 2024 12:44

感谢

11. xjpnimabi
    xjpnimabi [Guests]
    17 February 2024 21:07

thanks11111111111

12. PidgeonMilker
    PidgeonMilker [Guests]
    5 January 2024 16:13

"- You need a script for adapting scripts to DD installed in the root of the Mods folder    " i have no clue what that means

1. Hunbud
      Hunbud [Guests]
      19 March 2024 05:59

I really need help with this part too 😪

13. faeeeeeeee
    faeeeeeeee [Guests]
    26 December 2023 11:26

Do you need the pets dlc in order for bestiality to work? or does it add everything? Sorrz for dumb question im just new to all this!

1. Лео
      Лео [Guests]
      8 January 2024 01:29

Напишите автору мода и спросите, что надо, чтоб заработал его мод ?

14. deviousdesiresfan
    deviousdesiresfan [Guests]
    21 December 2023 19:10

Please help! I don't know where else to post this so I'm sorry if this isn't it. I am loving this mod and plan on using it indefinitely but my sims never take their correct top/bottom positions when havig sex! Even afer I chose their respective actor roles as giving it/receiving it. Is there anything else I could do?? Any response would be much appreciated.

1. Лое
      Лое [Guests]
      8 January 2024 01:33

Напишите автору мода и спросите, чтоб помог вам и мод заработал.

У меня есть этот мод рабочий, только он к версии игры 2021 г. Тогда ещё он был совместим с WW. Но я могу вам выслать, но у вас нет той старой игры.

15. Aqxaro
    Aqxaro [Admin]
    11 December 2023 23:02

If anyone has problems with this version, https://modsfire.com/3yuu8ONJn5423Le here is the previous one

16. confuzzledmoduser
    confuzzledmoduser [Guests]
    11 December 2023 22:40

I haven't been able to get anything of this mod to show up at all. Which menu will the stuff be, I've tried to click on my own sim or other sims, but there's no DD options.

17. wantsims4dogsex
    wantsims4dogsex [Guests]
    3 December 2023 21:28

is this mod broken? I have wicked whims, this, downloaded all the other mods it said it needed on here, etc. I'm trying make my sim fuck the dog and there's like no option to, sadly. did wicked whims make it so I can't?

there's a "rough sex" button but then the only thing on there is "consent" give or take away...

no option to fuck my female dog sim, anywhere. I even reinstalled devious desires, cause it said I installed incorrectly. (didnt know I needed the "moddata" folder in mods.) but once I did that I didn't get that error message anymore, but still can't have sex with pets, sadly.

I'm assuming wicked whims is forcibly breaking the dd, and making sure sim on pet actions is denied. which is disgusting of them to force.

1. xxRustyShacklefordxx
      xxRustyShacklefordxx [Users]
      13 December 2023 00:24

WW and DD won't work together. There is a WHOLE drama about it you can search up if your ever curious. To make an extremely long story short, you are correct. WW has a code in it that won't allow WW to function properly alongside DD. Hope that helps...and isn't too confusing

2. Yamama
      Yamama [Guests]
      7 January 2024 21:47

You think them not allowing you to fuck a dog is the disgusting part about this? Lmao you got serious issues 

1. Random
        Random [Guests]
        29 January 2024 18:36

It totally, honestly, really can't be that Patreon doesn't allow Bestiality, Rape and similar content.

18. Gronk
    Gronk [Guests]
    2 December 2023 23:57

I may just be dumb, but I can't find the wicked whims loader. Where do I find it?

19. gol
    gol [Guests]
    25 November 2023 21:28

how do i fix 8 out of 67 anims?

20. Cas
    Cas [Guests]
    13 November 2023 16:43

I was reading through the description and the wiki and I was curious as to weather animation packs for WW work with this mod. I know that the description says that no WW content is compatible but the wiki says that the animations for WW will work with DD. I just wanted to clarify before installing anything extra and it screwing with everything. Thank you in advance for any information!

1. larsveeke
      larsveeke [Users]
      14 November 2023 12:18

wicked whims en Devious desires don`t work together and animations from ww installing with just devious desires will not work either as it said in the wiki and every where else

1. Nachtbringer
        Nachtbringer [Users]
        16 November 2023 11:11

Animation works

21. LILD
    LILD [Users]
    9 November 2023 10:20

trying to add DD to my game but having issues.. It says to add "deviousdesires_features" file but don't see the file in the zip.

22. timo
    timo [Guests]
    28 October 2023 04:21

Habe es drinerliert kann aberleidernicht interagieren cheatssind onwas mach ich falsch ?

23. holly webb
    holly webb [Guests]
    3 October 2023 11:51

Had huge problem with noirs cock colour when my sim is tanned and cock is pink plus the floating tongue when using WW sex. The upper body was not using the right one i use in CAS. 

1. larsveeke
      larsveeke [Users]
      14 November 2023 12:19

ww sex and devious desires don`t work together

24. Samy
    Samy [Guests]
    3 October 2023 03:23

Is there any updated info on how to properly install the penis into the game? Everything works, the traits, and other features but in the animations theres no dick showing (my male sims also randomly changes clothes) , on the CAS side I think it's a little broken since majority of the dick section is showing only the shape and is mostly pitch black color, but the color overlay only show on the skin around the dick.

1. Nachtbringer
      Nachtbringer [Users]
      8 October 2023 21:33

https://synthira.ru/load/drugie_igry/the_sims_4/simdulgence-ts4-simple-penis-14
      042023/396-1-0-16016

Download "Beta Simple Penis (2023Beta_SimplePenis_v1)"

You need simdulgence_2023skintones_beta1.package

25. Vicky
    Vicky [Guests]
    5 September 2023 09:32

nah, it breaks my game. cant live together with wicked whims and a few animations. too bad, i loved this mod

1. PLGDante
      PLGDante [Chief editors]
      5 September 2023 20:24

yeah DD is NOT compatible with WW. It´s in the authors desription. sadly

1. Лео
        Лео [Guests]
        8 January 2024 01:05

Колононути поссорился с Турбодривером. Короче его осуждали за то, что он создаёт моды, секс с животными. У них постоянно были тёрки с членами ЛОВЕРСАБА из за этого. Я читал их переписку в коментах на ЛОВЕРСАБЕ. У меня остались моды в старой папке от 2020 или 2021 года, тогда ещё WW был совместим с модом от Колононути и все анимации. Просто я играю по несколько лет в одну игру и не обновляюсь, так как очень напрягает скачивать моды. Если у вас есть старая версия игры, то могу вам скинуть. Колонути нет ни какой поддержки, и тогда не было. Он так и писал, я работаю и создаю моды на энтузиазме, мне ни кто ни платит на Патреоне, как остальным модерам. И ещё недавно я был на сайте Ловерсаб и мне попался аниматор, который создаёт анимации для Колонинути. он оставляет ссылку как найти теперешний сайт Колонути и пишет, что модер занимается этим модом и якобы он ему создаёт анимации секса с  животными. 

1. Tantibus
          Tantibus [Guests]
          9 March 2024 00:35

Hello, could you please share the old versions? I have an old game too, and I want these two mods to work together again.

Здравствуйте, не могли бы вы поделиться старыми версиями? У меня тоже есть старая игра, и я хочу, чтобы эти два мода снова работали вместе.

2. Koz
      Koz [Guests]
      7 November 2023 21:55

I haven't had any issues with WW and DD since the first 30 minutes of play but I think I also like forced it to work 😅. I just pushed thru it and eventually the error legit just stopped showing up and I played it like normal. You do have to configure the body parts separately but that's the only issue I've had.

26. DeadPix
    DeadPix [Guests]
    31 August 2023 21:06

Ansious about horses :)

27. Widdow1994
    Widdow1994 [Users]
    15 August 2023 15:11

Hallo ;) 

When is an update coming`?

1. PLGDante
      PLGDante [Chief editors]
      15 August 2023 16:21

Done :)

28. barnabe
    barnabe [Guests]
    3 June 2023 05:26

its a nice mod and ive been trying to download it

29. PommeClub
    PommeClub [Guests]
    2 May 2023 14:17

Hi, after a few months of thinking about it, i decided to check for myself what the mod was about.

I actually like some of the packages and I was wondering if maybe I could (fully) translate it in french ? 

30. femboylover515
    femboylover515 [Guests]
    8 April 2023 02:40

Amazing mod tbh based af