Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

QuinSims_PostureSentinel + QuinSims_KneelAndSubmit (05.07.2023) 
[Exclusive]

Upload: 14 Jun 2022, 12:08
Last updated: 15-07-2023, 20:30
Created by: QuinSims [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
QuinSims_PostureSentinel + QuinSims_KneelAndSubmit (05.07.2023)

Requires the WickedWhims

1. Introduction

Hey, welcome. This is my bondage device. Something i'm working on patiently. So it's a WIP, that means it's a Work in Progress content as it will receive many updates in the future with new functions and interactions. It's not my plan create objects, but i like the idea of interactive objects like this.  It's not my first version of this device, so if you have my old PostureSentinel.package, delete it and replace with this new version (beware the names are different bacause i needed to include the creator name in the file name so you need to delete the old). If you have the old version placed in ay household, don't worry, it will remain in the same place.  

2. Idle Animations

The object mesh has been completely redone. There was a kneeling animation in the previous version, now it have four idle animations in this public version. You place the object in the wall with it's base in the floor and can perform a interaction on it or make someone perform instead. If you want some sim to leave the object, just click on it and select "Get Out".
The four animations: Kneeling, Sitting, Standing and Bending.
The last two will make the sim undress, because they are the interactions that will allow other sims to perform spanking and fucking animations in the future.

3. Punishment Interactions

With a sim using this object, you can select one of the punishment interactions for the butt. The Kodenu Paddle is required. With a sim in the Bending Position, click on him/her and select the menu Punishment. For now, there is four interactions, two animations with two variants each (Light Paddle and Moderated Paddle) for public access and six interactions (Vigourous Paddle) in the Early Access for Patreon members.

3. Custom Buffs and Optional Overlays (Public and Patreon)

Each performed interaction will work together with a buff/overlay system.. If you keep paddling or using more intense punishment options you will incrense the effect on your submissive sim. The bruises are progressive from level one to level five and the way it will affect the sim humor will depends if that sim is a kink sim or a vanilla. Exactly something that happens in real bdsm life. The bruises are created by JennaMods and are optional, you can still perform the actions without it, but in case you want it, check the link below. The non cummulative level (consequence of the light paddle) will allow you to play without increase the bruises marks on your sims butts and the cummulative levels (moderate paddle at least) will starts in the level one until level five. Please notice that buffs level two to five are new features, so they are on Patreon Early Access.

And how my submissive sim will feel about it? 

If your sim have any of the kink/bdsm traits listed in the subject bellow he/she will receive a flirty moodlet all the way, but if your sim dosn't have any of the traits he/she will start feeling fine and will become unconfortable in the way if you start to paddle in a intense way, because that sim is a vanilla (not a kink sim).

And how my dominant sim will feel about it?

Your dominant sim will receive a confident moodlet (Steady Hand), and that can be worked in a better way in the future.

What file i need for the bruises?

You will need Jenna Bruised Ass for Women, by Jenna Mods. We will use the same for any gender. The interaction will apply the corresponding bruise automatically. If you don't want any bruise, don't download it, it's optional. You will need the file BruisedAssV3JennaMods.package.

4. Custom Outcomes

The sim will have a custom moodlet after using the object, it can be fine/neutral, flirty or embarrassed. No mods or custom content is required to use this object, but if you have any of the traits listed below it will works well. Because it's the sim traits that will define the buff following this hierarchy:

1- Wicked Whims (Nudity Enthusiast or Exhibitionist), Ella Noir, Nisak and/or FalseHope (Any Slave or Submissive Trait) -> Flirty
3- Base Game (Unflirty) or Wicked Whims (Sexually Abstinent) -> Embarassed
4- None of the above -> Fine

5. Wicked Whims Animations

This object was originaly designed for a few of my Wicked Whims animations. Some animations are available for public access already (they are not new) and can be found in my animations thread here. You will find idle animations, and anal animations. Some others WW animations (paddling and penetration) are available for Patreons in this moment.

6. Appreciation

Next step of this project is the butt slapping and more spanking animations. Different traits will allow different outcomes for the submissive and the dominant sim so it will possible have a very nice compatibilly with Wicked Whims, Nisa Wicked Perversions and Ella Noir Flirty Fetishes traits.

I'm finally being able to work with my Sentinel project, womething i always wanted to do. I have studied many many many different projects and looked for many tutorials all overs the platforms we have on the the internet. So my thanks to Necrodog (his amazing tutorial <3), Scumbumbo, Sacrificial, TurboDriver and Kritical.

Mikayla Rose 491 MB

Mikayla Rose NSFW

21 Sep 2023
3 583

Mikayla is a storm in the form of a woman. Her body is adorned with beautiful tattoos, and her bright eyes shine with irreverence that makes her stand out in any crowd. She's a free spirit who lives life to the fullest.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.