Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Kzero91 Bestiality Animations Only Pets on Sims  

Upload: 31 Mar 2022, 11:41
Last updated: 21-06-2022, 06:55
Created by: Kzero91 [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Edit Reason: Version updated - 21-06-2022, 06:55 » [Aqxaro]
Kzero91 Bestiality Animations Only Pets on Sims

I'm a new animator and these are the first animations I've made and I want to share them with you guys, but don't expect anything perfect, I've just started working with Blender.

To see them in the game you will need:
WickedWhims
Devious Desires

First the good stuff

Now finally an up to date xml file for my animations completely after the example of CN on his wiki page.

-This brings some changes with it, the animations now start faster and generally run smoother than before, at least it feels that way.

-Also, some animations are now available for male sims that were previously only available for female sims just as a quick info and that it was mentioned.

-All animations are now in my opinion sensible and properly tagged.

-There are also now the DD Cum overlays that come into play with many animations.

-Pregnancies are now also possible, if you have allowed it in your DD settings.

-You can also finally customize the animations in the DD options as you like.

-The Pet on Pet animations works fine with every DD version

Now the not so good ones

For the AnimationsPack i had to create 2 versions once for DD V3.8 and V3.9 and once for DD V3.7 and older (but tested only V3.6 to V3.9)

Depending on which version of DD you use download the appropriate zip file, unzip it and put it as usual in the mod folder of sims. (If you don´t know which version you have, download the zip file for V3.8 and V3.9)

-You may need to select a tongue and for male sims a penis once during animation. If you don't know how to insert or change a cas part during an animation then you can find the instructions below.

Bugs

DD V3.7 or older: here everything works except the correct sequence of the staged animations there is always randomly selected what comes next this is annoying but currently can not be changed, have CN reported the bug and hopefully he manages to fix it soon.

DD V3.8 and V3.9: here the staged animations do not work either. In addition, there are some problems with automatically selected CAS Parts so penises or tongue strapons etc. that is also the reason why there are now 2 versions because exactly that works in the older versions of DD but here unfortunately somehow not. But is also already CN reported. Most things you can select in your DD setting during the animation once. Instructions for this can be found below.

If the staged animations should work in the correct order for you, or you find bugs or whatever please let me know. I have tested forever but all possible errors can never be found alone.

Diana Brenner 142 MB

Diana Brenner NSFW

12 Feb 2024
6 121

First, unzip the mods Copy the uncompressed files to the: Documents folder »Electronic Arts» The Sims 4 »Mods

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.
  1. Гена Ситников
    Гена Ситников [Users]
    12 March 2024 08:12

Привет а можно ставить такой модик без (Devious Desires)) не подскажите