Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

RIG Deform - Body Shape Addition for Bodies mods v1.2  

Upload: 19 Apr 2023, 13:15
Created by: Hyst [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
RIG Deform - Body Shape Addition for Bodies mods v1.2

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ ALL DESCRIPTION
This mod allows you to customize more the body of your V, in addition to my Bodies sculpt Mod that i released.
I fixed the lod issue (you know the weird distortion when you go to inventory) and added TPP for fem VThis version doesn't require the V Unique Framework anymore, that means it affects the NPCs!
------------
Compatible with theses Bodies mods :
MORE REALISTIC BUTT - BodyMod
Enhanced Big Breasts - BODY MOD
-
-KS- The Solo Body and Edgerunner Tats - For Dangerous V's ONLY...
-KS- ADONIS Male Body 
(for MALE V)
Because these mods are modifications/a resculpt of V's mesh body.
---------------------------------------------------------
NOT Compatible
 mods :
spawn0 - BODY MOD - better body shape
Spawn0 - BODY CREATOR
Moderately Thicc Body

Because they use the same process then the Rig deform and modifies the size of the skeleton.

------------------------------
HOW TO INSTALL A RIG DEFORM ?

1) Choose the ONE you want and drag the archive file into :  Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\mod
be sure there are not several RIG DEFORM installed, you must install only one at a time!
2) INSTALL 
a Body mod compatible (highly recommended for fem V !!)
(not mandatory if you use a MALE V)
3) If you downloaded the UNIQUE V FRAMEWORK and Photomod XL Unique V Patch previously,
you have to uninstall them by deleting theses 3 files :

Note :
- if you have installed my previous version of RIG deform you must uninstall them
 and replaces by a new one.
- If you still want use the 
Photomod XL unlocker, just install the MAIN FILE.

Download:

RIG DEFORM - 1.6 - VERSION 2 (BIGGER legs and thighs)
RIG DEFORM - FREYDIS 1.7 (Bigger Legs and Thighs)
RIG DEFORM - LESS BUTT V2 - PACK 3 Variants
RIG DEFORM - Masc V Bigger Butt

spawn0 - BODY MOD - better body shape v4.0.5 599.7MB

spawn0 - BODY MOD - better body shape v4.0.5 NSFW

23 May 2023
4 298

This mod will change breast, butt, shoulders, neck, thighs, calfs, biceps and forearm size. NOW player body can be seperate from npc bodies. It will change BODY shape and all CLOTHES in game! There are over 40 body types including Huge and REAL muscular one and Natural looking breast optional

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.