Create an account

Mix-N-Match Azucena Bikini Top and Bottom as Separate Parts for all Ladies  

Upload: 28 Feb 2024, 18:11
Created by: peek6 [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Mix-N-Match Azucena Bikini Top and Bottom as Separate Parts for all Ladies

Allows all female characters to separately equip Azucena's bikini top as a top, replacing the polka-dot short-sleeve shirt, and her bikini bottom as a bottom, replacing either the hotpants, jeans or wide-ankle jeans, so that now you can mix-n-match these into your outfits! Now compatible with all shoes and independently colorable!

UPDATE (v.3.1):  Bikini tops and bottoms are now separately colorable for all ladies, even for Alisa (previously, Alisa's top was not colorable).  The crescent is still not colorable.

UPDATE (v.3.0):
  Both the bikini top and bottom are now independently colorable in-game in the usual customization menu.  For some reason, the crescent on her top is still not colorable but the top and bottom can now each be colored differently!

UPDATE (v.2.0)
:  Ton of fixes here:
 - I fixed the abdomen gap when using the hotpants-replacing version
 - I uploaded a fix for the ankle gap for the full-length pants versions, which you can grab from https://aqxaromods.com/othergame/tekken-8/14459-ankle-gap-fix.html
 - I fixed the mesh tearing that was happening with Alisa's head removal moves. 
 - I also added a version of the mod which replaces the wide-ankle pants instead. 

Allows all female characters to separately equip Azucena's bikini top as a top (replacing the polka-dot short-sleeve shirt) and her bikini bottom as a bottom, replacing either the denim hotpants or the denim pants or the wide-ankle denim pants, so that now you can mix-n-match these into your outfits!

Unzip and Install ( into TEKKEN 8\Polaris\Content\Paks\LogicMods ):
1) The ankle gap fix mod from https://aqxaromods.com/othergame/tekken-8/14459-ankle-gap-fix.html
2) The UCAS/UTOC/PAK files for the bikini top
3) The UCAS/UTOC/PAK files for either the denim pants version or the hotpants version or the wide-ankle denim pants of the bikini bottom

Then go into character customizer with any female character and select the short-sleeve polka dot shirt for the upper if you want the bikini top, and select either the denim pants or hotpants or the wide-ankle denim pants (depending on which version of the mod you installed) to get the bikini bottom.

Download:

Azucena Bikini over Wide-Ankle Denim pants
Bikini bottom over denim jeans
Bikini bottom over hotpants
Bikini top over short sleeve polka dot shirt

Xiaoyu Nude 12 MB

Xiaoyu Nude NSFW

28 Feb 2024

sadly the Tekken 7 costume cant be done for now due to a missing neck gap, i'll update it once it's fixed

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.