Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Self-Harm  

Upload: 11 Apr 2022, 11:38
Last updated: 24-10-2022, 03:14
Created by: YourFalseHope [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Edit Reason: Add 2. Download Source - 24-10-2022, 03:14 » [PLGDante]
Self-Harm

Do you feel that the world your characters live in is too rosy and carefree? Then this mod will help bring a little gloomy realism to the game. Self-harm is the deliberate infliction of some kind of harm on oneself, a way to cope with stress or emotional pain. Self-harm can bring a moment of calm and relieve tension, but after that, your Sims may feel guilty or ashamed. You can purchase this Trait from the Reward Store for 100 Success Points.

Requires the XML Injector

"Nonsuicidal self-injury, often simply called self-injury, is the act of deliberately harming your own body, such as cutting or burning yourself. It's typically not meant as a suicide attempt. Rather, this type of self-injury is a harmful way to cope with emotional pain, intense anger and frustration." ~ MayoClinic 

Note: This is to serve as an educational look at the darker side of Mental Health. As a Cutter myself (over 20 years) I know what it is like to be judged by the scars on my arm instead of who I am as a person. Self Harm is not a Trend and should never be treated as Such. Self-harm is an Addiction and should be taken very seriously.

Resources:

✧NANA TOP

✧NANA TOP NSFW

17 Dec 2023
3 626

18 swatches (includes swatches witht band aid heart) all lods Compatible with HQ mod Found this on - top

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.
  1. Manuella santana
    Manuella santana [Guests]
    24 April 2023 21:02

Pq caralhos esse mod existe?

2. liv
    liv [Guests]
    18 February 2023 02:44

for everyone who cant download this mod, the original is on YourFalseHope's patreon.

3. homestuck
    homestuck [Guests]
    26 January 2023 03:39

it downloaded but didnt work

1. PLGDante
      PLGDante [Chief editors]
      26 January 2023 14:06

do you have the xml injector?

4. Sophie
    Sophie [Guests]
    25 November 2022 23:20

I tried downloading 2 versions but it's not working either way

5. ray
    ray [Guests]
    13 November 2022 14:26

i downloaded this and the xml injector but it doesnt work

6. leo
    leo [Guests]
    23 October 2022 15:48

cant download it

1. PLGDante
      PLGDante [Chief editors]
      24 October 2022 03:14

i´ve added 2nd download option

7. Axel
    Axel [Guests]
    14 October 2022 10:25

When I try to download it, it keeps giving me stupid ads could you make it more simple to download instead of having me go to page to page.

1. PLGDante
      PLGDante [Chief editors]
      15 October 2022 22:51

try this: here