Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Bouncing Boobies Patreon 27.03.2024 
[Exclusive]

Upload: 21 Mar 2022, 09:38
Last updated: 21-04-2024, 01:45
Created by: tonicmole [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Bouncing Boobies Patreon 27.03.2024

Bouncing Boobies is a mod for realistic chest physics. 

New addition from the author: 
Penis Bounce.package (06/28/2020)
WalkingBounce.package (06/28/2020) Mod

Requirements:

If you have the latest version of WickedWhims installed , you do not need to download the mod from Denton47 , since it's already included, if you have downloaded this mod before, you should remove Denton47_Rigs.package in the mods folder as this will now cause a conflict. 

Recommended mods:
Shooty's Breast CAS Demo: this adds chest

bouncing to walking styles in CAS, but not currently in real time and counting. Having said this, my testing seems to point towards success, HOWEVER, keep an eye out for any weird animations while gardening. I'm not expecting it, but you never know. This many animations are hard to definitively test. The break through should help speed up releases on pretty much everything, so that's pretty cool. Any who, here I go!

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.
  1. AthenaRadiance
    AthenaRadiance [Users]
    29 February 2024 00:12

Excelente Mod lo recomiendo.

2. aaa
    aaa [Guests]
    25 January 2024 10:58

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa