Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Ada Biker outfit  

Upload: 21 May 2023, 10:23
Created by: oni [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Ada Biker outfit

This mod will replace Ada's default outfit with my biker outfit.

I'm new to modding, this mod was a test for me to see if i could reshape and add physics to clothes in the game using blender, it was not supposed to be shared at first but i think it looks good enough so here it is !

Again i'm new to modding and you might find issues, if you do please let me know! 

clothes are note mine, i'd like to thanks rt134 for letting me use his mod as a base to build the outfit you can see on the screenshots.

The jacket is from a free FBX i found somewhere on internet, the pant is from RE6 Ada's default outfit and sweat is from 1mrp1 
Hair not included, you can find the mod here

Installation instructions:
1: Install Fluffy Mod Manager

2: Place the 'Ada biker outfit.rar' inside the 'FluffyModManager\Games\RE4R\Mods' folder

3: open FluffyModManager and enable the mod

4: You're done, enjoy.

Download:

Ada Biker Outfit
Biker outfit - red sweater
Biker outfit - topless version
Glove Add-on

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.