Upload: 27 Jun 2023, 16:49
Created by: Halfwolf102 [X]
Uploaded by: PLGDante
Upgradeable Thermostat

Requirements:

DLC: Seasons

This mod makes thermostats upgradeable and includes two upgrades:

TEMPERATURE SENSOR

• The temperature sensor allows thermostats to run automatically and set its temperature based on the weather
  • It requires level 7 handiness, as well as 2 common upgrades parts, and 3 electronic upgrade parts (or 5 eco upgrade parts if you have Eco Lifestyle)
  • This is automatically unlocked for apartments, rental lots, and all lots your household doesn't own.
  • Automatic is set by default for all lots your household doesn't own, including rental lots.
  • Automatic can be shut off by changing the thermostat to any other setting.

ENERGY EFFICIENCY MODULE

• The energy efficiency module allows the thermostat to run more efficiently, decreasing energy usage.
  • Energy usage multipliers are 0.8 for heating and 0.75 for cooling, meaning heating uses 80% of its normal power usage and cooling uses 75% of its normal power usage.
  • It requires level 5 handiness, as well as 2 common upgrade parts and 1 electronic upgrade part (or 3 eco upgrade parts if you have Eco Lifestyle)
  • This is automatically unlocked for apartments, rental lots, and all lots your household doesn't own.

BOTH upgrades can be unlocked with cheats. Turn testingcheats on (press ctrl + shift + C on your keyboard), shift-click (hold shift and left-click) the thermostat, select the "Pack Cheats..." menu, and click on the upgrade you wish to unlock.

The upgrade option is hidden when all upgrades are unlocked. This is intentional, but please let me know if this behavior is confusing.

NOTES

Please let me know if there are any issues or you have suggestions, and thank you for checking out my mod!

TESTED WITH:
Versions: 1.97.42.1030 - 1.98.158.1020
DLC List: Cat and Dogs, Desert Luxe Kit, Eco Lifestyle, Get Famous, Get to Work, Outdoor Retreat, Perfect Patio Stuff, Seasons, Werewolves

Romantic Wishes 79,44 KB

Romantic Wishes

06 Aug 2022
1 142

I share here my little early/late Christmas gift for you 😊 This mod gives you the possibility to share Romantic Wishes ( Seasons Pack is required) with a loved one. These 7 new interactions can be found in the new Romantic Wishes menu in the Love Section.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.
  1. Halfwolf102
    Halfwolf102 [Users]
    12 December 2023 02:03

Hi! I did not approve this upload but will allow it to remain. For anyone downloading, please be aware this is not an official source and is also outdated (file version is v0.9.1 and current version as of this post it v0.9.4). For the latest update and support go to the original source if you have a Nexus Mods account or use the CurseForge link there is you don't (CurseForge is free to download even if you don't have an account).

1. Halfwolf102
      Halfwolf102 [Users]
      12 December 2023 02:16

Also, please ask to upload for any future updates, as the permissions on Nexus Mods are set as "You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances."