Create an account

Kiss-n-Grind Mod + Wave-n-Grind Mod 
[Hot]

Upload: 16 Jun 2024, 02:49
Last updated: 30-07-2024, 10:12
Created by: UTOPYA_cc [X]
Uploaded by: PLGDante
Version: 1.6.6
Edit Reason: Both Mods incl. + Functional Handbag Mod - 30-07-2024, 10:12 » [PLGDante]
Kiss-n-Grind Mod + Wave-n-Grind Mod

The main idea was to make a mod that will focus on adding more romantic interactions to the game. to add more realistic moments between couples. I wanted to add what I feel is missing from the game.

So After some searching and looking at what should I make first, I have decided to start with a passionate grinding/dancing interactions, There is too much stuff to cover in the club life. that the game didn't manage to add, other than some silly dances. Your Sims couple can't even dance together.

Therefore I ended up turning These new animations into their own mod, It will be a great foundation for all the ideas that I want to add!!

The new pie menu will appear in the Romance category under the name Kiss and Grind, all the new interactions will appear on it

The interaction won't appear if your sim hasn't had their first kiss yet, or the level of romance is too low

Features Of the Mods:

• New highly detailed animation
  • Sounds events for the full animation
  • A Dance/romance Interaction
  • A new icon that will suit the new animation
  • The interaction has its own buff's

All the icons used are custom-made by me, I did put extra time into them to be more visually pleasing and match their original content

Requirement :

This mod needs the XML injector by Scumbumbo. You can download it here: https://scumbumbomods.com/xml-injector

Functional Handbag Mod Download

Weed Shirts For Men

Weed Shirts For Men

29 Feb 2024

1. Introducing the latest addition to your Sims 4 wardrobe - Weed Shirts For Men! These trendy shirts feature unique designs inspired by cannabis culture, perfect for adding a touch of style to your Sims' everyday look.

Dragon Ball Z Poster

Dragon Ball Z Poster

10 Apr 2024

1. This Dragon Ball Z Poster 1 for Sims 4 is a high-quality digital artwork featuring iconic characters from the popular anime series.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.
  1. vikcy Sidhu
    vikcy Sidhu [Users]
    30 July 2024 08:54

Can you upload Functional Handbag Mod? it seems like a really cool and a must have mod.

Mod Preview link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/preview-handbag-108516023

Mod Paywalled/Patreon Link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/108516027

1. PLGDante
      PLGDante [Chief editors]
      30 July 2024 10:34

It´s updated

1. vikcy Sidhu
        vikcy Sidhu [Users]
        30 July 2024 21:31

Hi, thanks for reply but i was actually requesting another mod called Functional Handbag by UTOPYA_cc, its currently a paywalled mod on authors patreon page and the links i posted in first comment are leading to said mod.

just thought i should clear that up.

2. PLGDante
      PLGDante [Chief editors]
      30 July 2024 22:47

it´s in the description 

Functional Handbag Mod Download

1. vikcy Sidhu
        vikcy Sidhu [Users]
        31 July 2024 08:24

Oh ok, i guess i got confused here a little because i was kind of expecting a new thread for it and kept on checking UTOPYA_cc's profile here to see if the requested mod was uploaded XD.

Anyway thanks for uploading the mod and clearing this confusion, also if possible create a new thread for it so other people can easily find it :)

2. V
    V [Guests]
    12 July 2024 20:50

I believe that this has a Trojan. Microsoft Defender Detected it and wouldn't allow me to D/L it. 

1. V
      V [Guests]
      12 July 2024 20:52

Detected: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

1. Duo
        Duo [Guests]
        13 July 2024 03:19

I downloaded this earlier this morning and have had no issue or virus alert. Make sure you are downloading from the modsfire link and not whatever random pop-up site that tends to appear. 

1. V
          V [Guests]
          13 July 2024 11:13

I tried again just now and it hasn't blocked it this time. It could have been one of the dodgy sites that open when you generate the DL link. 

1. Aqxaro
            Aqxaro [Admin]
            13 July 2024 19:35

Install an ad blocker and there will be no such problems

3. Guest
    Guest [Guests]
    17 June 2024 08:44

1.6 is the newest version you have upload 1.5.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/102536576?pr=true

1. PLGDante
      PLGDante [Chief editors]
      17 June 2024 10:25

Updated

1. KupuEIIIKa
        KupuEIIIKa [Users]
        14 July 2024 17:38

mimimamumu