Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Draenei: The Elyran Sisters  

Upload: 17 Apr 2022, 16:40
Created by: Teratophilia [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Draenei: The Elyran Sisters

Despite not being blood-related, Tridine and Nanovi are close and united like a family. Kind and loyal, they are always ready to help and serve... which way you prefer.

Their outfits are a variation of pieces converted from WoW to The Sims 4 (all found on google), alternating between "formal" WoW clothing, to sexy outfits, and a unique modern outfit, that being the party outfit. I thought it'd be weird to put armor for this occasion, but feel free to modify to your liking.

TRIDINE ELYRAN

Gentle and helpful, Tridina is like an NPC, her loyalty knows no bounds. However, don't underestimate her, for despite her resourcefulness, this draenei is diligent and considerate, her main goal being to dominate magic and aid her brave allies.

Is she enough to light you up?

NANOVI ELYRAN

This draenei has a big heart and a pleasant personality, Nanovi is friendly and as kind as Tridina. However, while her half-sister is practicing magic, Nanovi prefers to meet and make friends with new people.

Need a shoulder to cry on? Who to give out? Maybe a friend with benefits? Nanovi is the best choice!

[REQUIREMENTS]

1. Wicked Whims

Because of nudity.

2. Optional

Well, I used some clothes from the GTW expansion pack on Tridine, but it's not irreplaceable. Tridine has an aspiration from the Realm of Magic. Therefore, if you don't have those packs, just replace the aspiration and clothing to your liking.

[INSTALLATION]

After downloading the chosen file, just extract and drag the "Mods" folder into your Electronic Arts> TheSims4> Mods folder and leave it there. The other folder (containing the name of the downloaded file / Sim name) you cut and paste in Electronic Arts> TheSims4> Tray. So just log into The Sims 4 and open your library to find the downloaded Sim.

[CC CREDITS]

Inside the Mods folder you can find the names of all the content creators and their respective contributions, I used too many things to list here, but I thank them all nonetheless.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.