Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Skin Details: Razor Bumps 
[Exclusive]

Upload: 17 Dec 2023, 14:11
Created by: Simdulgence
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Skin Details: Razor Bumps
18+

This skin detail adds razor bumps to your sim's groin to simulate the appearance of shaved pubic hair.

I opted to make these a skin detail, rather than a body hair design, for a few reasons. I know that not every player will want to see razor bumps on their sim when a sim shaves; adding razor bumps as the default lowest level of hair growth would force that choice on all players, which I didn't want. Also, using the razor bumps as a skin detail allows them to be paired with a variety of body hair shapes for more variety.

The razor bumps are designed to work with my 2.0 body hair. They sit almost invisibly under the largest pubic hair designs, or they can be paired with smaller/unique pubic hair for a partially shaved appearance.

The razor bumps also work nicely with my other skin details (such as the iliac furrows). Although they were designed to work with my default skin replacements, they should be compatible with other CC skins.

The razor bumps are available for male and female sims, and can be found in the Body Skin Details area. They use the "Body Freckles" slot (which appears at the top of the Skin Details section).

Suicidal Behavior Disorder 35 KB

Suicidal Behavior Disorder NSFW

30 Mar 2022
4 443

So I made a trait. This trait will add an extremely realistic & dark element to your game. Mental health and Suicide are part of life, but why aren't they in the sims? What if I told you they could be? So I bring you...

Love you to death MOD (18+) 3 MB

Love you to death MOD (18+) NSFW

09 Apr 2022
6 233

Hello. i have finished this MOD where your sims can have good time with corpses from the slab or the gravestone, and also they can kill and woohoo a sim iteraction. To use the slab and the gravestone I suggest to install cannibal MOD v2 because they are referenced from there.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.