Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Strip club + Brothel 1.0.6  

Upload: 21 Mar 2022, 12:35
Created by: MortiferusX [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Strip club + Brothel 1.0.6

Heaven - The Dungeon Mansion - Stripclub + Brothel
There is a strip club + a brothel, two in one bottle.

Lot-Profile :
Lot size: 40x30
Price: about 5.000.000 simoleons (1.0.6)

What is heaven?
Heaven - The Dungeon Mansion is the next evolution of my first club, the Pleasure Palace. Also, the Pleasure Palace is a club entirely built for the new Wickedwhims Stripclub-Feature that has been on Patreon since v150 and will be released to the public in the future.

This is a very large and expensive strip club for your wealthy Sims.

It has 6 floors and a helipad on the roof:

3 floors above ground :
- First floor: main strip club area with bars, lap dance areas, pole dancing, uneven bars (only 2 left and right at the entrance) and table dance ( only the central table in front of the main stage).
- First floor: service area for prostitutes with 6 bedrooms, 4 massage rooms, 4 saunas, yoga room, gym and BDSM rooms
- Third floor: private area of ​​the farmhouse with an office, bedroom, bathroom, living room, gym, music studio
- On the rooftop you have a helicopter landing with 2 helicopters.

3 basement floors :
First Basement: Underground Parkhouse
The cars in the screenshot are not listed in the CS section. There you can install cars of your own choice.

Basement 2: Dungeon Zone
Here you can find storage rooms, a drug store and 2 BDSM rooms.

The third level of the dungeon is a vampire lair with coffins, a "food locker" and a torture chamber. In the center we have an altar room.

Installation :
- Put all the mods and CCs you downloaded (including the sky sign you downloaded here) into your Mod folder. Make sure you download everything I linked. Note for updates: The newest CC after updates will always be the last one in certain lists.
- Place all the files in the Zipfile you downloaded here in the Tray folder
- Important: activate the CC flags in the gallery and your settings!
- Place the club on a 40x30 lot (my recommendation is the location of the museum in the del Sol valley)

Adam Jet 69.78 MB

Adam Jet NSFW

31 May 2023
2 041

Hey loved ones. I present to you Adam. Does anyone want to take care of him? 😈 Sim works with The Sims 4 Better Together expansion pack

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.