Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

SimpleVagina Male 1.0 
[Exclusive]

Upload: 18 Dec 2023, 04:14
Created by: Simdulgence [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
SimpleVagina Male 1.0
18+

NOTE: This post does not contain new content. It's part of a set of standalone content posts. Male SimpleVaginas do not appear to have had their own post in the past, so I'm creating one now. I'll delete this note in the near future.

Male SimpleVaginas include all of the features of the female SimpleVaginas, but for a male frame! Because of the limitations of the game when it comes to gender options, using a female vagina on a male sim doesn't look all that great - which is where the male SimpleVagina comes in!

The male vagina is a great combination of the improved butt mesh, texture work, and weight mapping (for better movement) which you can find in both the male SimplePenis and the female SimpleVagina. It's especially useful for creating a trans man with a masculine frame.

I'm currently working on a variety of updates to all of my anatomy sets, so there will be even further updates and improvements to the male SimpleVagina in the future.

INSTALLATION NOTES:
Files included are separated by folder into required, recommended, and optional.

simdulgence_SimpleVaginaMale_Base (REQUIRED)
Contains all base male SimpleGens vaginas and color overlays.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.