Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Female Body Hair 
[Exclusive]

Upload: 18 Dec 2023, 16:49
Created by: Simdulgence
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Female Body Hair
18+

This female body hair was designed to match the aesthetic of my current male body hair.

The body hair includes five pubic hair styles, three arm hair styles and three leg hair styles. The arm and leg hair match the male options, both for continuity and equality, but have been adjusted to fit the UV layout of a female sim's body.

If you own the High School Years pack which allows for hair growth, you'll find that the arm and leg hair styles are enabled for growth. Two of the five pubic options are also enabled for growth (the unique heart/triangle/strip designs are not included).

All arm hair designs have armpit hair included by default.

The body hair is available for female sims with either a feminine or masculine frame. Because of the  differences in UV layouts, the hair is not available to male sims of either frame. I plan to make body hair for the 'opposite' gender (female pubic hair for male sims, male pubic/chest hair for female sims) as part of a future update.

INSTALLATION NOTES:
The game's vanilla randomization for female body hair causes the orange swatch to be selected by default. This can cause female sims to show up with orange body hair regardless of their head hair color. For this reason, I've created two versions of the female body hair:

simdulgence_BodyHair_Female
Contains all body hair designs. Natural pubic hair designs are enabled for random sims. Arm hair, leg hair, and unique pubic hair designs (heart, strip, triangle) are disabled for random sims.

simdulgence_BodyHair_Female_NoRandom
Contains all body hair designs. All body hair is disabled for random sims.

You can only install ONE version of the body hair. Choose which one you want from the descriptions above and download the corresponding file.

PLEASE NOTE: None of the files enable random arm and leg hair for female sims. I'm not trying to perpetuate unrealistic beauty standards or suggest women shouldn't have body hair! I based my decision on feedback I've received over time.

CHANGELOG:
2023-11-19: 
Added a NoRandom version of the body hair (see installation notes above).
2023-11-05:
 Enabled the natural pubic hair designs for random, so they'll show up on random feminine-framed sims. Arm hair, leg hair, and unique shaved pubic designs (heart, strip, triangle) are still disabled for random sims.

Download:

Download simdulgence_BodyHairFemale_20231105.zip
Download simdulgence_BodyHairFemale_NoRandom_20231119.zip

CHAIRD SET 13.65 MB

CHAIRD SET NSFW

16 Jan 2024
1 337

✧New mesh/ textures ✧33 swatches /top/bottom /find them separated! ✧all lods ✧Compatible with HQ mod

Samantha Burges 138 MB

Samantha Burges NSFW

20 Dec 2023
4 426

Installation: Unzip the mods Copy the uncompressed files to the: Documents folder »Electronic Arts» The Sims 4 »Mods

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.