Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Bear Pride Stuff 3.4.1  

Upload: 24 Apr 2022, 09:48
Created by: GayBearDude [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Bear Pride Stuff 3.4.1

Sims 4 Bear Pride Stuff Pack

The most comprehensive collection of Bear Pride items for The Sims 4.

INSTALLATION

Extract files and place in your "Mods" directory

You'll find the merged file on LoversLab but individual packs are now only on MediaFire to make it easier on everyone

You can find the content by searching 'bear' or by noting which objects have the Bear Pride paw thumbnail

Enable custom content in The Gallery to be able to see the shop as a placeable lot in the game

MediaFire link: Individual packs --- Combined --- Lots --- Bear Pride Addons

NOTES

If you run into any issues, be sure to contact me so I can resolve them.

If you have any suggestions for content or improvement, be sure to tell me

Images of men are taken from the Internet. I am not their owner

P.A.Q. (Possibly Asked Questions)

Are there any bugs?

There shouldn't be any since there are mostly recolors, but sometimes errors do happen

Maxis sometimes places the textures in weird ways, so I've done my best to fix their UVs. No problems so far

The kotatsu table uses a different texture when Sims sit at it, so my recolor actually disappears for that

I'm aware there are some items that might have a missing footprint. I'm looking into how to fix them

I've added two "walk-in" showers that are meant to be base game. Sometimes they're very glitchy and might vanish right after you place them. Just undo and place them until they don't vanish.

I have X, is it compatible with this mod?

Technically, any mod should be compatible with Bear Pride Stuff, so long as the meshes aren't changed.

There are mods that complement this mod to complete the 'Bear' appearance of your sims

I recommend using Lumia's Body Hair V5/5+ or Simdulgence's body hair, RealGens penis, and RealChests.

How big is this mod really?

Gigantic. The largest file is about 1GB and that includes all the content in the mod. Only use this if you have all the DLCs

The packs vary in size and install only if you want a certain pack or if you don't own all the DLCs listed

The 'Grrr! Bear Shop' uses items from the base game and Get to Work so do not install if you don't have that DLC (not updated since v2.6)

I don't have a high-end nor low-end computer and my game runs fine, so you should be fine too ?

REQUIREMENTS

Some content requires DLCs to work, but the base game should be enough
DLCs come in combined package files and are indicated by letter(s) below?
Not all DLCs are included and the list below are DLCs I own. I'll expand the list if I buy more

OR = Outdoor Retreat
GTW = Get to Work
PPS = Perfect Patio Stuff
SD = Spa Day

CK = Cool Kitchen
GT = Get Together
MH = Movie Hangout
BS = Backyard Stuff

CL = City Living
P = Parenthood
JA = Jungle Adventure

S = Seasons
GF = Get Famous
IL = Island Living
DU = Discover University

TLS = Tiny Living Stuff

FS = Fitness Stuff

ELS = Eco Lifestyle

SE = Snowy Escape

DO = Dine Out

LD = Laundry Say

DHD = Dream Home Decorator

PERMISSIONS
Do not reupload without permission.
Feel free to edit my content for personal/private purposes

Remember to tag me on LoversLab or other websites to redirect back to my mod

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.