Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

SN- Lara Kisx Recreation Outfit  

Upload: 13 Feb 2024, 15:47
Created by: SimsNomads [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
SN- Lara Kisx Recreation Outfit
18+

I re made Kisx Lara black strap outfit to see what it would look like made with MD9 and Blender. 

You can use any body preset with this top but depending on somebody types and the scaling of the body.

you will see some clipping in the vagina area and behind. As you can see in the screenshots, I wanted to use a thick sim so you can see that it clips some of the vagina but on the other thick sim with hoopla hoop you can see the full fit of the front, and she has a different body preset so now you see that clipping will vary with different body presets.

If you have any feedback or recommendations, you would like to share to help me make better clothes for you please share.

ADULT CONTENT 18+

There are 45 swatches with mix styles. 

The thumbnails are the 2 titled pics in the first 2 screenshots.

First thumbnail is solid colors

2nd thumbnail is with designs and nicknames

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.