Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

BreastCancerMod V4.3a  

Upload: 26 Apr 2022, 15:29
Last updated: 17-09-2022, 00:27
Created by: sexybeast12162 [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Edit Reason: Version updated - 17-09-2022, 00:27 » [Aqxaro]
BreastCancerMod V4.3a

BreastCancerMod

Hello everyone today im releasing V2.5 of my Breast Cancer Mod 

in this version i have added interactions on the computer to talk to the doctor there are 2 interactions and they both give you buffs.

i also added a venue so you can create a Cancer centre for yourself.

im going through the breast cancer with my mom right now so i wanted to create this mod i hope you guys in joy the mod like i do thank you all.

and i no people are going to ask what this mod does it basically adds buffs to your female or male sim pain because they are going thorough the cancer and interactions to a doctor on the computer and like i said before i wanted to create it for my mom as she is going though it as well.

I'm release Version 3.0 witch is an update and made some changes to the mod. i fixed a few issues that would cause some issues with trait and social interactions and the computer.Also i made some changes to the computer functions as well so when you talk to the doctor to get results he charges you after the conversation i hope you all like what i did this will be the last update for this mod and i hope to release the other updates this coming week i just have a lot on my plate thank you all for the patients.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.