Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

STOC: WW Cum Replacer V2  

Upload: 29 Apr 2022, 10:09
Created by: ecobotstar [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
STOC: WW Cum Replacer V2

- Shit Tons of Cums -
Cum Textures replacer for TS4 Wicked Whims

By ecobot

This mod replace the Cum Texture for Wicked Whims so you'll need
Wicked Whims

There are other cum texture replacers out there for WW but I want to adds a more volumic bukkake style for it.
This is not intended in anyway to be a "better" version of the originals.

Originally I wanted the cum to have more weight and gloss but my modding skill is quite limited so this is it for now.
A little credit would be nice if anyone wanted to share this stuff somewhere.

75A or 50A?
This is basically just 75% opacity version and 50% -ish opacity version.
Use 50A if you plan on "using" this mod on a darker skin sims so it wouldn't look too much like a white paint.

I N S T A L L
----------------
1. Enable custom contents in game settings
2. Install Wicked Whims
3. Delete old versions of this mod if you have them.
4. Download this mod CHOOSE ONLY ONE FILE - there can be no more than one cum replacer mod in your folder.
5. Put the .package file in your Mods folder which is usually - 
My Document\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods - AND DON"T PUT THEM IN FOLDERS WITHIN FOLDERS
6. Launch the game and test it out!

Emma 601.61 MB

Emma NSFW

22 May 2023
3 659

This sim "Emma" is based on a EMT I work with. Although she will not let me post her pics, I did upload a version of her sim with permission.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.