Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.

TS4 - Perfectly Round Body [2024-06-30] 
[Exclusive]

Upload: 04 Jul 2024, 12:06
Created by: Noir [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro

This is an update of my mod Perfectly Round Breast. The download now includes a more produced and round ass made with my HQ EA bottom mesh. The new body part was requested by DeathMark, and I am really thankful as I ended in love with the with this bottom mesh.

The bottom mesh has multiple variations, one without genitals, with genitals, without a rigged vagina, and one with a bulge (the same added to my last version of the HQ EA bottom mesh). 

Details:

• For base game.
  • For females.
  • For teen to elder.
  • In body tops and bottoms.
  • With support for the body selector of Wicked Whims.

Include:

•  7 Packages files.
  • HQ meshes.
  • Breast with nipples as default and non-default files.
  • Breast without nipples as non-default file.
  • Bottom nude mesh without genitals, with genitals, without a rigged vagina and with bulge.
  • 1 Blender file of the breast without nipples as resource for personal CC.
  • Custom thumbnails.
  • Sample images.

Features of the update 2024-06-30:

• Name of the mod was changed from 'Perfectly Round Breast' to 'Perfectly Round Body'.
  • Name of the files were shorted.
  • Added HQ bottom meshes with a more pronounced ass.
  • Added blender files of new bottom meshes.
  • Added support for the Body Selector of Wicked Whims for the new bottom meshes.
  • Updated thumbnails.

Installation

• Delete all the files of the old version of this mod if you have them.
  • Decompress this file with 7-zip and move the content of the folder to My Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods.  
Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.