Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.

[Noir] Aliens From Outer Sex - 2024-10-19 
[Exclusive]

Upload: 20 Oct 2024, 04:21
Created by: Noir
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
[Noir] Aliens From Outer Sex - 2024-10-19
18+

With this update, Aliens From Outer Sex finally have functional condoms. For the box, and the wrappers, I made new textures with a different style in comparison to my other mods. I also edited the mesh of the wrappers to create one with a little more of detail.

Condoms can be purchased in the computer (only the box) or thought the buy mode. You will find them in activities and skills > active. Move the box or the wrappers to the Sim's inventory to use them during the sex interactions. 

At last. I made a small correction to the sort layer of the swatches to ensure the correct visibility of the condoms. 

Include:

• 4 sizes: Small, Average, Big, and Extra Big (for humans and aliens).
  • 4 styles: normal and glowing, cut and uncut.
  • 9 swatches for all alien skin tones.
  • Condom accessories with 10 swatches (in CAS > tattoos).
  • Condom Box (in activities and skills > active).
  • 10 Condom wrappers (in activities and skills > active).
  • Custom overlay texture for the penis.
  • Custom thumbnails.
  • Images samples.

Features of the Update 2024-10-19:

• Added condom box, wrappers, and textures. All are compatible with Wicked Whims.
  • Created new textures for the box and the wrappers.
  • Improved mesh for the wrappers.
  • Fixed sort layer for the penis swatches.
Draenei: The Elyran Sisters 254 MB

Draenei: The Elyran Sisters NSFW

17 Apr 2022
2 935

Despite not being blood-related, Tridine and Nanovi are close and united like a family. Kind and loyal, they are always ready to help and serve... which way you prefer.

Alessandra 87.72 MB

Alessandra NSFW

06 Jul 2023
7 793

First, unzip the mods Copy the uncompressed files to the: Documents folder »Electronic Arts» The Sims 4 »Mods

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.