Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Nude Breasts (28.04.2022) 
[Exclusive]

Upload: 05 Jul 2022, 05:27
Last updated: 29-04-2023, 18:58
Created by: Noir
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Nude Breasts (28.04.2022)
18+

This new update adds some much-needed improvements to these meshes. The geometry for each model now is more dense and smooth in the torso and breast, which gives them a better shape over all. Also, the weight paint is more clean and soft to have nicer movements with the animations.

Details:

• For Base Game.
  • For females.
  • For Teen to Elder.
  • Body Tops
  • Compatible with the Body selector of WickedWhims.

Include:

• 6 Packages files.
  • Custom thumbnails.
  • Sample images. 

Features of the Update 2022/03/29:

• Added new size. 
  • Added more breast definition. 
  • Improved Uvmap.
  • Improved Morph map. 
  • Improved mesh. 
  • Files updated for last game version.
  • Updated thumbnails.

Installation: 

• Delete all the files of the old version for this mod if you have them.
  • Decompress this file with 7-zip and move the content of the folder to My Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods.

Creation Notes:  

• Meshes made by me.
  • Made and test with the original copy of the game and the patch 15/03/2022 PC: 1.85.203.1030 / Mac: 1.85.203.1230   
Vanesspa Sex Animations for WickedWhims 1.59 MB

Vanesspa Sex Animations for WickedWhims NSFW

05 May 2024

Hey, I'll be creating NSFW animations for The Sims 4, and I'll be sharing them here. My goal is to create long animations that are great for storytelling and realism. Each animation will be part of a sequence, and will end with a climax.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.