Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Simdulgence SimplePenisExclusives (16.05.2023) 
[Exclusive]

Upload: 18 Jul 2022, 12:40
Last updated: 17-05-2023, 16:46
Created by: Simdulgence [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro

Simdulgence - Exclusive: SimpleGens Jordan

I try to offer a variety of sizes and styles in my unique designs, so I created the Jordan: a circumcised penis on the larger side of the scale.

Jordan includes a number of features: a larger and more rounded glans, a pronounced spongiosum (the “column” running along the underside of the shaft), slightly higher uneven testicles, and a tilt to the flaccid glans. There are also new unique textures for both soft and hard versions.

The erect version also features a combination of 2D and 3D vein detail; I wanted something soft but still noticeable for the primary vein, and I think the 2D/3D combo looks quite nice in game.

The Jordan is available for male and female sims.

In addition to the Exclusives zip file, there are updated versions of my condoms and piercings to be compatible with the new design!

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.