Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Simdulgence - CAS Body Part Hider (11.07.2022) 
[Exclusive]

Upload: 18 Jul 2022, 13:24
Created by: Simdulgence [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro

I once offered a CAS hider file for SimpleGens, to - well, you know, hide the numerous body parts in CAS - but it hasn’t been updated in a long time. Mostly because people don’t ask me about it, and coupled with my illness last fall, it slipped through the cracks!

The hider was asked about recently, so I updated it.

**THINGS TO KNOW:**1) The mod makes all Simple body parts “invisible” in CAS. The body parts still function the exact same way in Live mode.

2) I haven’t hidden m ycolor/texture overlays in CAS, but this could be added if needed or requested.

3) This file overrides my own content. If you use any programs that flag “duplicate” resources, this file will probably be flagged. That’s expected behavior.

4) If you rename my files, please try to make sure this hider stays at the top of the list. The game reads files alphabetically and will discard the hider if it comes after my other content.

**OTHER NOTES:**While updating the file, I discovered a few errant files in my other content that were flagged incorrectly for visibility. I’ve updated those files - my towel override and my Simple vaginas - and included zips for them.

Download:

simdulgence_BodySelectorGenderUnlocks
simdulgence_CASHider

Intersex 90 KB

Intersex NSFW

23 Apr 2022
2 771

Those who know me & my sim Oliver know that he is Intersex and there is limited to no representation for it in the Sims 4 community. I have asked multiple other LGBT+ creators about adding it to their Mods only to be told no. So here I am, doing it myself.

Golden Residence 1 GB

Golden Residence NSFW

17 Jun 2022
1 942

You are a celebrity and the owner of this villa, everyone envy you. So throw parties, do your favorite activities, sports, gardening, beekeeping, bowling, cards, table tennis, drink alcohol, spend time in the sauna, photograph models, shoot videos in your own studio and so on.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.