Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

High Life ModV1.4 (2024/04/21)  

Upload: 17 Sep 2022, 00:13
Last updated: 22-04-2024, 08:22
Created by: sexybeast12162 [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
High Life ModV1.4 (2024/04/21)

High Life Mod is not complete yet but would like to share for early access to all of my Favourite people

High Life Mod V1- Not complete but has Trait with interactions a Lot trait with Buff with social interactions.

High Life Mod V2- Will have Social event as well as other things i hope you guys will like.

Like i said V1 is like a beta so please let me no of any issues so i can fix them for you i have test it and it does work.

P.S thank you Wicked Pixel and Mod Constructor

ChangeLogV1.3a
-Added a relationship for others who are near

2022/09/08- Hello all you lovely people yes im here to make an announcement that the mod will be coming back

right now im making a complete new refresh on it thank you

High Life Mod

High Life Mod is not complete yet but would like to share for early access to all of my Favourite people

High Life Mod V1- Not complete but has Trait with interactions a Lot trait with Buff with social interactions.

High Life Mod V2- Will have Social event as well as other things i hope you guys will like.

Like i said V1 is like a beta so please let me no of any issues so i can fix them for you i have test it and it does work.

Rapunzel by FetishSimmer13 765.07 MB

Rapunzel by FetishSimmer13 NSFW

17 Sep 2023
2 544

This is my adult version of Rapunzel from Disney's Tangled. She has 4 different hair styles in Tangled and was difficult to recreate exactly as hair cc for her can't exactly be as long as it is in the movie. So there are about 6 hair styles for you to choose from which is why there are so many CC

Kritical - Serving Spot 4.99 MB

Kritical - Serving Spot NSFW

27 Jun 2022
2 359

Two Swatches - Black, White Allows you to direct a sim to serve as the table legs for a bar that can serve either Wine or Whiskey. Serve Wine/Whiskey costs 400 bucks and spawns 14 glasses of drinks

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.