Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Some kinky & non-kinky tattoos... wait, FOREHEAD tattoos?!  

Upload: 08 Nov 2022, 14:51
Created by: Glabdo [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Some kinky & non-kinky tattoos... wait, FOREHEAD tattoos?!
18+

The first tattoo is an upper back tattoo, simply reads "I Am Loved", it's a nice, affirming tattoo you can feel warm and cozy about. If nobody actually loves your Sim, that's okay, because I love them

The second tattoo is a right arm tattoo that reads "NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE".  For when you get fed up with Sims who you swear you've never met, calling you to ask you about stuff you don't care about, or saying they're so glad you just made friends with the gym trainer or whatever.  Bonus points if you get the SICK movie reference, dude.  This tattoo is actually on the inner arm so it may be tougher to pick out in CAS if you have a ton of CC tattoos to choose from in there.

The last two are something I haven't really seen much of, forehead tattoos.  Good luck ever getting a real job with these babies!  Can't tuck these under some long sleeves.  They both use the Chest tattoo slot, because there is no forehead tattoo slot, because why would anyone want such a thing

One is for when your Sim realizes she can't support her Upgrade Parts purchasing habit and needs to take a side job down at the oooooold glory hole, it says "SUCK SLUT", so everybody knows what she is, right when they meet her

The other is for your WHORE WIFE when she AUTONOMOSLY FLIRTS WITH THE NEIGHBOR in the APARTMENT HALLWAY right when you're LEAVING FOR WORK and it gives you the +3 ANGRY MOODLET for the WHOLE DAY and now you'll NEVER GET PROMOTED TO REGIONAL MANAGER and it says "STUPID WHORE"

This is a 4-pack of tattoos made using Sims 4 Studio and GIMP. Inside the .zip file are the tattoos and a text file with the free font license, you know, to keep things legit.  All these tattoos require only the base game.  They are all disabled for townies, so they will be very unique to your Sims, hopefully.  They are strong enough for a man, but PH-balanced for a woman. (they seem to work for both males and females even though I designed them using the female body)

Eros || AYA BIKINI 12 MB

Eros || AYA BIKINI NSFW

10 May 2022
2 043

100% new mesh and textures all LODS 8 Swatches for bikini: 5 big hearts, 5 stripes & 4 tiny hearts HQ compatible made with WW native body full body outfit

Emma 601.61 MB

Emma NSFW

22 May 2023
3 622

This sim "Emma" is based on a EMT I work with. Although she will not let me post her pics, I did upload a version of her sim with permission.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.