Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

BNWO Career 1.2  

Upload: 26 Sep 2022, 15:01
Created by: SassySophia02 [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
BNWO Career 1.2

This is the first custom career mod I've made. Figured I'd give it a shot. Anyways this career has 10 levels and there are 2 different paths you can go down.  The Social worker path which is more submissive and the Enforcer path which is more dominant. Each level of the career has a little paragraph about it documenting your sim's journey to the top. A future update might come out if this gets enough of a response. I'm thinking pop up events or something like that, but as it stands now the mod should work for anyone looking to try it out. 

Let me know if I should make a part 2, update this, or maybe you have some other ideas. 

NSFW 18+ Small Mod Pack 33 KB

NSFW 18+ Small Mod Pack NSFW

01 Apr 2022
6 180

This was a request from one of my lovely fans and I hope you all enjoy it. A little different since I rarely make NSFW content, but if you like adult content for your sims... this is it!

Holiday Tradition: Have Sex 4 KB

Holiday Tradition: Have Sex NSFW

12 Jun 2022
3 264

Didn't you have enough traditional traditions? Then here's another one! Using this tradition in planning the holiday, the partner characters will have to have sex before it ends in order to get a positive moodlet, well, and enjoy intimate communication with a significant other, of course !

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.