Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Werewolves in the wild (25.03.2024) 
[Exclusive]

Upload: 05 Nov 2022, 09:18
Last updated: 26-03-2024, 09:57
Created by: NoirSims
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Werewolves in the wild (25.03.2024)
18+

I really wanted to give you an early release before the end of Halloween so I worked principally on the main focus of this mod, which is still in progress and will be expanded in the next weeks. 

Also, there are some points to take in mind with this mod and the current aspects of the game and WickedWhims:

• A few issues of compatibility with the morphs create some unwanted deformations on the pubic area for Female sims when are transformed into werewolves and are using a penis, so I will need to fund a way to solve this problem, none the less, everything else works as it should.  

• The mod includes two override files that allow seeing the penises in CAS inside the panel of coat color and in the paint mode, but are not necessary to make the mod work, so it is desired, they can be removed. His only purpose is to help you select a compatible coat color and paint over the mesh if you want to do it. 

• As the anus and ass bones do not work with werewolves, these are not present in the current meshes, but this doesn't represent a major problem with animations. 

•The mod has its own tuning file that gives compatibility to the body selector of WW, but the latest version of WickedWhims has the category 'Hard Penis for Werewolves', for that reason, only the penis for male werewolves is listed in this category, the rest appears in the usual ones.

•The next expansions for this mod are meant to add human body parts for the werewolves that are non-transformed. Condoms, two additional penis sizes, and additional body mods for werewolves.

Details:  

• For Werewolves Game Pack.
  • For Males and Females.
  • For Teen to Elder.  
  • All penises are rigged. 
  • Include penises default and non-default. 
  • Compatible with HQ Mod.
  • Compatible with the Body Selector from WickedWhims.
  • All body meshes are compatible with coat colors and the paint mode.
  • Requires the werewolf's expansion and WickedWhims to work. 

Include:

• 13 Package files.
  • 1 Penis Size: Average.
  • 2 Penis styles: Hard and Soft. 
  • 2 No genitalia meshes (males and females).
  • 2 Overrides files for nude bottom meshes (males and females).
  • 1 Tail compatible with coat colors and the paint mod (necklaces).
  • 1 Vagina mesh for female werewolves compatible with coat colors and the paint mod.
  • 10 Swatches for the penis in body accessories (rings).
  • 10 New Eye colors for werewolves.
  • Custom thumbnails. 
  • Images samples.

Installation: 

• Delete all the files of the old version for this mod and the condoms if you have them.
  • Decompress this file with 7-zip and move the content of the folder to My Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods. 
  • In case of having problems running the game after adding this mod. Move the package files to only one folder inside Mods.

Creation Notes:  

• Meshes and textures made by me.
Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.
  1. wallflower
    wallflower [Guests]
    26 June 2023 06:37

thank you so much!

2. some one
    some one [Guests]
    12 June 2023 19:03

не работает

3. salta
    salta [Guests]
    5 February 2023 06:24

thank you alot! looking forward to future updates