Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Inframammary Breast Augmentation Scars (Underboob Boobjob Scars)  

Upload: 08 Nov 2022, 18:48
Created by: Krolista [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Inframammary Breast Augmentation Scars (Underboob Boobjob Scars)
18+

A set of inframammary breast augmentation scars. They come in three different sizes, and four different shades/tones. All of the shades or tones of scars work with all skin tones and colors.

The scars are available in all of the tattoo categories, several of the face detail categories, and several of the face scar categories.

These were made with Simdulgence's simple breasts as a base, but they also work with the base Wicked Whims and Sopor's Allure upper bodies.

The textures are 2048/4096 so if someone wants to convert these for the HQ mod, they are more than welcome to (I don't use the HQ mod, so I have no way to check if everything works correctly).

Known bugs/quirks:

1: If used with a cleavage overlay (such as Praline Sims or Remussirion's overlays), the cleavage overlay must be applied first, before the scars.

2: The scars also seem to be finicky with overlays as well (something other than sort layer must determine priority of placement, I'm still a novice at creating for Sims 4), so you might need to try using one of the different categories for each to make the scars show, and for everything to work.

Permissions:

I'd prefer if these weren't uploaded on any other sites, and remained as a download on just Lover's Lab for now.

But, feel free to include in completed sim downloads uploaded anywhere.

I guess just give me credit if these get used or altered for anything, maybe with a heads up about alterations.

Stud Trait

Stud Trait NSFW

23 Apr 2022
6 870

The new concept of "Sigga", a very consonant synonym for the well-known word. Neither the author nor our team intended to offend anyone and hurt feelings, but removing it from the translation would cross out some expression that is necessary to immerse yourself in this feature.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.