Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Good Time Girls - Active and Base-Game Career 0.92a  

Upload: 10 Feb 2023, 12:27
Last updated: 18-07-2023, 14:33
Created by: errant.red [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Good Time Girls - Active and Base-Game Career 0.92a

I had initially wanted to make a prostitution mod for myself that I could use along with the clubs feature of 'Get Together' but it quickly spiraled into an exploration of what is really possible with the Sims mods. And it was a lot of fun to write so this is only the beginning for this mod and many others.

Granted, this is a first stab at modding so it's a bit sloppy but it's a fully functional base-game mod based off of Turbodriver's Whicked Whims and NisaK's Wicked Perversions.

No DLC is required for now but I am working on an 'Active' career option if you have Get To Work installed.

Installation

For the Base Game version:

Unzip the ErrantRed_GoodTimeGirls.package and .ts4script files and copy them into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder. That's it!

Gameplay

Simply choose 'Good Time Girls' from the list of available jobs and you're ready to start making money off your body! The ten level career path will take you from being a common Tart to a highly desired Madame. This career is only for the ladies – a similar 'Male' mod is also under development.

The mod is set to advance the careers quickly. You'll get plenty of satisfaction points and every 'prostitution' interaction will earn you a bump up to your job performance. You'll need to improve your Charisma and Sexpertise skills to advance, with a few cheeky options as promotions thrown in for fun.

GTG-BG_v0.92a.zip
GTG-Active_v0.92a.zip

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.