Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

BaiQing Animations for WW 25/03/2024 v1.2  

Upload: 16 Mar 2023, 13:45
Last updated: 26-03-2024, 10:01
Created by: BaiQing [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
BaiQing Animations for WW 25/03/2024 v1.2
18+

For my animations to work you only need WW from TURBODRIVER and my objects. Nothing more for now.

I decided to start with 3 objects (dildos) and with FF animations.
I don't have a favorite animation category and I don't plan to specialize in just one.

I will update this post at the end of each month with new animations from different categories.
I will specialize in one category at a time per month and I will do a vote or survey for you to decide what you are interested in and/or need.
In a week, maybe, I'll do the first vote or survey to decide what kind of animations they want me to work on next month. But why wait, right? You can send me a message with your request and I will take it into account to add it to a vote.

This will be available now here but then these polls and votes will only be available on PATREON.
In case you can and want to help me with this project to dedicate more time and quality to it, I leave you my patreon.

Thank you very much to everyone who joins my patreon and to everyone who tries my mods.

Without further ado I leave you with a list of animations for now available for download. And if you want a preview, you can see it HERE.

I'll place my objects here for now so it all comes together. For now there are only 3 dildos but when I have more I will upload them in their own post in the objects category.

The dildos can be kept in the inventory to give the game more immersion but I still haven't figured out how to make it a requirement to be able to use the animations that need them by running them directly on the animation site such as the bed, the floor, a table. The animations run directly with the sites they were made for. I think it's a bit annoying having to put the dildos on the floor for them to play the animations and it gives me little freedom.

Gay Teaser Trait 1.1.0 6.83 kB

Gay Teaser Trait 1.1.0 NSFW

18 May 2022
1 813

I wanted to make a trait for the sims 4. Hope you all enjoy the trait. It does contain one derogatory term but uses it in a sexual way with the trait as i went back and removed some of them but left one in to keeps its sexual manner in a kinda way.

Diana Brenner 142 MB

Diana Brenner NSFW

12 Feb 2024
5 551

First, unzip the mods Copy the uncompressed files to the: Documents folder »Electronic Arts» The Sims 4 »Mods

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.
  1. Guest Nope
    Guest Nope [Guests]
    10 January 2024 20:37

The link takes you to download something that is not the animations

1. Aqxaro
      Aqxaro [Admin]
      11 January 2024 07:09

?