Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Genital Randomizers for WW  

Upload: 02 Apr 2023, 10:53
Created by: Chris Pyre [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro

I personally love some variety and surprise in my wicked game play, and in adding cock shrinkage to my chatity mod, I thought of a way to randomize the genitals of all the sims in my the world by default. First let me clarify: these will not change the parts for body selector. The genital randomizer will randomly assign penises and vaginas to sims (regardles of their gender). Penis Size Randomizer will randomize the values for WW native Penis Size Modifier and will therefore need that setting turned on to function. There is a cheat to reroll penis sizes, just in case.

Requires the WickedWhims

I've also added Like/Dislike options in CAS to each to allow you turn off randomization for your sims. 

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.