Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Digitigrade Werewolves: NSFW Edition (Override)  

Upload: 02 Apr 2023, 10:59
Created by: EachUisge [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Digitigrade Werewolves: NSFW Edition (Override)
18+

A more anatomically correct version of my Digitigrade Werewolves override that adds a sheath to masculine frame wolves. Feminine frame wolves are currently unaffected because the morph that makes feminine frame wolves more androgynous also makes it incredibly annoying to modify their mesh in any way, but there will eventually be multiple versions with a sheath for male wolves only (currently available), female wolves only, or both. There's a minor thing with the fur where the shading on the sheath will appear lighter on some body types, but I have a lot of files to sift through to find the culprit and lost my progress on the search during the Infant Apocalypse, so that's going to be a thing I fix in a later update because it's not particularly noticeable.

Because these are an override for the default werewolf mesh, they don't require Wicked Whims to function. If Turbodriver ever adds a non-erect body selector category for werewolves I'll make a version of these that's coompatible with it. These aren't going to be compatible with any currently available werewolf penises due to the way lower body parts work, but my next project will be to learn how to make WW body parts and create one for these legs.

These also aren't compatible with vanilla clothing, but I've released digitigrade edits of all the lower body clothing from the Werewolves game pack, so your newly be-penised wolves will have something to cover up with if they so desire. My Natural Werewolf Skins override also includes a version that's compatible with digitigrade legs, so if you use those you don't need the skin override included here.

DO NOT INSTALL BOTH THIS VERSION AND THE KEN DOLL VERSION AT THE SAME TIME; YOU ONLY NEED ONE.

Cannibal MOD v2 final 37 MB

Cannibal MOD v2 final NSFW

01 Apr 2022
9 778

You can convert them via a cannibal altar located at the sculpt section at decorative an the slab are at sculpt section too. The cannibal fridge is located where the normal fridges are.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.