Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

WW_wild_guy_Animations_Gold (I_IdentifyAsAnal pack)  

Upload: 18 Apr 2023, 18:23
Created by: wild_guy, Sygge
Uploaded by: Aqxaro

For those who do not understand what it is all about, and there will be a majority of them here: in these versions of animations, I copy what was previously in the vaginal sex category into the anal sex category with all the consequences.

For what? - positioning of genitals in animations works like this. that there is usually no particular boundary between anal or vaginal sex in terms of what is seen when watching an animation, and therefore, I believe, anal animations, which are much smaller, have the right to replenish with clones of an unrealistic number of existing vaginas. animations that will be recognized by the game already as penetration into another hole.

Animations are just too many! Yes, but not anal. In The Sims 3, everything was completely deplorable with this, but in The Sims 4, although they managed to make them, they are still pretty small compared to vaginal sex. In fact, it was in The Sims 4 that I noticed this problem. There is also the problem of having some gay animations, which in their original form are easily suitable for male / female couples, but it will already be difficult to edit there, because this must be checked for each specific animation. Animations generally don't "get" in the right places, and this is a problem with any sex mods in general, not just the Sims series. It's just that I found a way to make everything, it seems to me, fairer.

How it works? - just put the animations from my set instead of the original ones and you will have new animations in the anal sex category (once again, just in case - the originals are NOT replaced).

It was said about the series, will there be more animations reworked? - in general, I wanted to at least redo the wild guy animations like this, because I really liked them even before my temporary return to Sims 4, but in general it depends on whether it interests someone here, it's still a little tedious process.

Hot N' Wet Adult Club V2 19.35 MB

Hot N' Wet Adult Club V2 NSFW

01 Apr 2022
4 252

Custom adult nightclub/restaurant for your Sims to enjoy a night out on the town without children, the club functions like restaurant so you will have chefs/cook, hosts, wait for staff and does include a bar.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.