Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

GROWTH v1.1  

Upload: 18 Sep 2023, 21:27
Created by: Fennel [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
GROWTH v1.1

Hi! This mod replaces the standard vagina for a t-dick/growth.

I thought it was cool that we could choose gender/sex/body individually but multiple options for genitals and not one a single one of them being an intersex or trans-looking one? Or even ppl who just have a naturally fat-looking clit? I thought maybe someone else would do it but it doesn't seem the case so i'm taking it upon myself to do it. Who knows maybe someone will be inspired by my efforts and make a better one! I used some pictures for reference but if you have suggestions or alternatives you'd like to see feel free to comment! I can't promise anything but i'll do my best.

So far i've only made Tiefling bodies 1&2, i'll make my way through other races in the next couple weeks and upload the stuff! This raplaces the standard Vulva option for now. I imagine that would replace all of the npc ones so i migth change it to a different optio, i imagine teh other choices are only for tav (?) I didn't replace a dick with it cause i haven't actually gotten to the sex scenes yet lol so im not sure if they'd make sense.

See you Soon!⋆⁺₊✧

INSTALLATION GUIDE:

1) Unzip the downloaded file, there will be a folder called "Generated"
2) Drop/Copy "Generated" into your BG3 "Data" Folder  -->  \\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Baldurs Gate 3\Data\
3) You're done! Good job you!

UNINSTALL:

Remove either TIF_M_NKD_Body_Genital_A.GR2 or TIF_F_NKD_Body_Genital_A.GR2 from these folders -->

\\Generated\Public\Shared\Assets\Characters\_Models\Tieflings\_Male\Resources
        \\Generated\Public\Shared\Assets\Characters\_Models\Tieflings\_Female\Resources

Remove the .DDS genital textures under these two folders -->
\\Generated\Public\Shared\Assets\Characters\_Models\Tieflings\TIF_M_NKD\Resources
 \\Generated\Public\Shared\Assets\Characters\_Models\Tieflings\TIF_F_NKD\Resources

Download:

GROWTH for Body 1 - TIEFLING
GROWTH for Body 2 - TIEFLING

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.