Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Real Nudes Far Cry 5  

Upload: 15 Jul 2023, 14:12
Created by: marcus69 [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Real Nudes Far Cry 5
18+

WARNING: This mod adds explicit nude textures for the Female Deputy, Mary May, Deputy Hudson, Faith and Female NPCs as well as modified player and NPC outfits.

JUST ADDED:

• Nude Faith V1:  A realistic nude skin for Faith.

Known bugs:

- The head/neckline part of the mesh has gaps around the shoulders, I unfortunately don't have the modelling skills to fix this... so if anyone out there is willing to give it a bash :)

• Hudson Pack V1 and Mary May Pack V1: Each pack has 2 options, fully nude or nude with accessories.

IMPORTANT:
All of my files require that you download and install the latest Female Head fixes file. You will see more noticeable seams on some of the female characters if you don't...

WHAT THIS MOD DOES:

1. NSFW NUDE SKINS
Adds a collection of explicit and realistic skin textures for the Female Deputy, Mary May, Deputy Hudson, Faith and Female NPC characters.
Requires Female Head fixes V4 (except for Faith, she has her own head texture). 

The nude skins for the player can be accessed through the in-game Shop, just equip the FULLY NUDE items in the UPPER and LOWER BODY sections.

2. HEAD/NECKLINE SEAM FIXES
Fixes neckline seams on some of the random female Gun for Hire NPCs and the player character. These are texture fixes, there are seams caused by the model mesh and mesh normals that are still visible under certain lighting conditions.
(Not all of the player character heads have been fixed yet). Required for the nude skins and some of the random female Gun for Hire NPC outfits.

3. MODIFIED PLAYER SHOP ITEMS
Removes the pants from various shop items in the LOWER BODY section. Send me a request in the forum if you would like me to modify any other shop items not listed here.
(More on the way)

4. RANDOM GUNS FOR HIRE (RGFH) NPCs - MODIFIED OUTFITS
Removes various clothing items from the female RGFH NPCs found around the map. Now includes all 3 regions. Send me a request in the forum if you would like me to modify any other female NPC (include a screenshot of said NPC) not listed here.
Requires Female Head fixes V4.

INSTALLATION:

1. Head over to the Far Cry 5 Resistance Mod found here, download it and follow the installation instructions.
  2. Head over the Nude Packages Mod found here, download it and follow the installation instructions.
  3. Download any of my mods and unzip the archived file. Read the included installation instructions doc.
  4. Launch the game.
  5. Have fun... :)

Download:

Bush A Nude Pack V2
Bush B Nude Pack V1
Cultist Blessed NPC Female outfits V1
Cultist Defender NPC Female outfits V1
Cultist Follower NPC Female outfits V1
Female Head fixes V4
Henbane RGFH NPC Female outfits V1
Hope County RGFH NPC Female outfits V1
Hudson Pack V1
Mary May Pack V1
NudeFaith V1
Player shop items lower body V1
Rural RGFH NPC Female outfits V1
Shaven Nude Pack V1
Whitetail RGFH NPC Female outfits V1

Far Cry 5 Arcade Editormod by Steve64b 775.7MB

Far Cry 5 Arcade Editormod by Steve64b

16 Jul 2023

20,000+ objects added to the Editor, more of E V E R Y T H I N G ! About 200 new weapon & ammunition assets (weapon skins, Mortar Cluster, Magnopulsar, RPG Cluster Incendiary, Arrow Explosive) More static objects from the campaign/DLCs

Far Cry 5 Redemption 6.3GB

Far Cry 5 Redemption

15 Jul 2023

Adjusts the Resistance Point (RP) awards to allow the player more control over how the story proceeds (and prevent missed quests). Enables some enemy spawns to continue after all regions are liberated. Also includes some minor QoL improvements.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.
  1. osodolot
    osodolot [Guests]
    7 November 2023 11:43

El link al Resistance Mod contiene un archivo .BIN al descargarlo, no un instalador. Yo tengo una versión que descargué de Nexus antes de que chips AOY me baneara del sitio sin motivo, y no es compatible con el Nude pack. Tu mod me funciona pero el head fix no, supongo que por lo mismo que el Nude pack. Por cierto, ¿por qué los modelos sin bragas? no tienen coño. ¿Cómo no has hecho a la única guapa del juego, ni a negras ni a gordas? Un consejo: haz todas topless

The link to the Resistance Mod contains a .BIN file when downloaded, not an installer. I have a version that I downloaded from Nexus before chips AOY banned me from the site for no reason, and it is not compatible with the Nude pack. Your mod works for me but the head fix doesn't, I suppose for the same reason as the Nude pack. By the way, why the models without panties? They don't have a pussy. How have you not made the only pretty girl in the game, neither black nor fat? One piece of advice: go topless