Create an account

Appearance Mods for John Seed v1.2  

Upload: 16 Jul 2023, 09:54
Created by: xBaebsae [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Appearance Mods for John Seed v1.2

Some of these rely on dirty material tricks to look as I wanted them to so if there are any bugs please contact me and I'll see if I can fix them.

!!!You need the latest version of Resistance Mod!!!

If you have downloaded this mod before, please consider redownloading. Everything now appears in a category called 'Appearance: John Seed'. All Items have been fixed to work in coop. 

How to get started:
This mod requires the Far Cry 5 Resistance Mod! Just extract the downloaded files into the 'ModifiedFiles' folder when you got it, then activate them. They are in a category called 'Character Appearance'.

Important:
You need the latest version of Resistance mod because many mods use newly added features! Also you NEED Dependency package!

Rich Cult V1.1.1

Rich Cult V1.1.1

16 Jul 2023

Regular cultists can now drop up to 75 Dollars and a certain Herold's defeat is worth 10'000. Includes an optional resistance points package which will reward you with money and perk points for various actions in the game.

Guy Marvel's Hours of Darkness

Guy Marvel's Hours of Darkness

16 Jul 2023

Bring some over-the-top Hollywood bravado to Hours of Darkness in this loadout-changing mod! Enemy and ally weapon sets now resemble a bombastic summer blockbuster, complete with Desert Eagles, flashy gun designs, and plenty of historical inaccuracies.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.