Create an account

Player Clothing and Heads  

Upload: 15 Jul 2023, 14:45
Created by: xBaebsae [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Player Clothing and Heads

Some replacer mods to change heads and clothes of the player character.

IMPORTANT:

• You need Omega set and Flamebearer mask and shirt unlocked. Simply use 'Unlock All' package in Resistance mod.
  • New Dawn items have no physics and shirts sometimes bug transition animations in photo mode (simply letting action finish and reentering fixes this), I have no idea what they look like in coop.
  • New Dawn items need Dependency: New Dawn Detail Textures
  • Pay attention to mod package descriptions!
  • Heads will cause seams between body and head mesh, so wear clothes that hide this.
  • Heads will clip with masks eventually. Iconic NPC ones also clip with hairs, i can't change this atm, sorry. That's why I made hair packages with their real hair meshes (different to ones in the Player Beard and Hair mod!).
  • Many head recolors look very similar because they are texture mods and the mesh stays the same. Ingame you see the difference a bit more.
  • Items that replace Flamebearer mask are incompatible with each other obviously.
  • Jacob's full outfit gets applied by equipping the Omega shirt. Use the Omega pants to hide that slot.

How to get started:
This mod requires the Far Cry 5 Resistance Mod! Just extract the downloaded files into the 'ModifiedFiles' folder when you got it, then activate them. They are in a category called 'Character Appearance'.

Far Cry 5 Redemption 6.3GB

Far Cry 5 Redemption

15 Jul 2023

Adjusts the Resistance Point (RP) awards to allow the player more control over how the story proceeds (and prevent missed quests). Enables some enemy spawns to continue after all regions are liberated. Also includes some minor QoL improvements.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.