Create an account

How to Unlock 100% Injustice 2 (not cracked) STEAM Legendary Version  

Upload: 15 Nov 2023, 09:41
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
How to Unlock 100% Injustice 2 (not cracked) STEAM Legendary Version

Since Injustice 3 will not be released anytime soon and many people is getting new into this game as well as some of us moving from console to PC (steam), I decided to create this TUTO in how to try to unlock everything in the most quick and efficient way as possible (legal Steam version Legendary Edition + Ultimate Pack purchase as DLC).

Most likely there could be more options to do it, more cheat engines (I've seen one to decode loot boxes quicker but for the purpose of unlocking everything that does not matter) but I am posting what I have been doing and it has given good results to me.

We will be using:

1) Cheat Engine (7.5) with latest CHEAT TABLE updated in Jan 2023,
2) and/or FLING Trainer.

The sequence of unlocking will be:

1) Shaders and Premium Skins.
2) Character's Skills/Abilities.
3) Legendary Gear.
4) Epic Gear Sets.
5) Final Comments.

The order of unlocking is based on what loot boxes give us and how often we do get Diamond regular and Golden Guild, if we try to unlock everything by just buying regular golden boxes, these will throw shaders, skills, banners randomly and so the process will take forever even with cheats.

Then we leave the Diamond and Gold GUILD boxes for only the Epic Gear, so the odds to receive epic gear sets increase so very much, making the process a lot faster, I calculate around 20 hours for everything.

How to use the Cheat Engine and Trainer? Here you have the links for a better explanation, anyways I am attaching the files needed here...

1) Cheat Engine €€€
2) Trainer €€€

(+1+) Shaders and Premium Skins:

My suggestion is to get the Legendary Edition, it includes and we can unlock almost every skin/shader, the only downside of this edition is that the Gods and Demons are NOT included, so if you truly want these, you should also buy the ULTIMATE PACK and find the best price in GG Deals, otherwise, if you buy directly the Ultimate edition instead you will have to buy Darkside since this character is not included, your call.... https://gg.deals

So you start using the Cheat Engine with 2023 Table I think the best way to go at this moment, just activate all of the cheats shown in the pictures, all Currency, EXP for Characters and Profile, FIGHT AT LEAST 1 RANDOM MULTIVERSE FIGHT, WIN and hell yeah you should have millions 9,999,999 of Source Crystals, Gold Coins and Guild Coins, with this…

Go to the Gear Customization Menu and upgrade / Level all of the Characters to Level 30 with the millions of Source Crystals you already have and then…

Go to each character and buy all of the shaders and Premium Skins ... now there will be 2 shaders for all characters except batman who has 4 that will be locked behind finishing the arcade mode (1) and their own rotating multiverse (1), alternative, these also can be unlocked through loot boxes but it may take an eternity, again, your call…

DO NOT, AGAIN, DO NOT Open any motherboxes yet, the reason is to start opening these from the Highest Tier to the lowest Diamond > Platinum > Gold > Silver > Bronze BUT ONLY UNTIL WE REACH THE 4TH SECTION EPIC GEAR SETS, this will increase by TONS the odds to received many Epic Gear Sets as soon as we start opening boxes without receiving too much TRASH Rare / Common gear, again, your call…

with almost all premium skins and shaders unlocked let's move on into…

(+2+) Character's Skills /Abilities

Having problems getting the Robin's Stick of Grayson or Catwoman's Cat call? haha no problem 10 minutes for each ...

WE MUST USE CHEAT ENGINE again and making sure the no restrictions for multiverse are enabled as well as the insta-kills (at least):

1) P1 INF Health and Instant Kill
2) No restriction for multiverse
3) Super meter move always full

Now go to the LEGENDARY Multiverse and enter the one for the character you wanna start with... each event will still show its own requirements but no worries, all have been overrun, there is 1 event almost always at the very right that shows "Random Abilities Unlock" go there, enter and once the fight starts the enemy will die instantly, guess what...it will provide an ability, repeat until instead of showing "random skill" it says the name of one skill in particular, that means it is the last character's ability you can get and from this moment if you repeat the event it will provide only diamond boxes, repeat until you get every skill, and yes Robin and Catwoman most desired difficult skills are the very last hahaha PLEASE NOTE HOW EVEN WITHOUT ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS WE ARE STILL ABLE TO ACCESS THE EVENT AND CLEAR IT.

Repeat for every character until you get all the game's skills / abilities.

(+3+) Legendar Gear (Red):

With the previous no multiverse restrictions and Insta-Kill cheats active, make sure to finish each Legendary Multiverse, once it is completed it will gray-out from the rest of the multiverses, meaning it has been fully completed, you should receive around 10-14 Diamond Boxes for each one.

Basically if an Event shows a requirement like Guild Coins or Tokens, just hit back (B or Circle) and instead of exiting, it will continue with the Character selection and allow you to finish it, even if the requirements are not fulfilled, you will be able to complete every single event pretty fast, just smash A/X buttons to continue to each fight with Insta-Kills, each multiverse completion may take around 5-7 minutes each.

Ninja turtles have their own Multiverse each turtle.

So the moment for the most tricky and satisfactory part has arrived…

(+4+) EPIC Gear SETS:

So all the Activity has led us here (paranormal xD), to this very moment in which we will be opening the mother boxes we already have, clear/delete the Rare and Common gear, buy new Boxes, open these, clear Rare/Common, buy more boxes to open and repeat until we get everything 100% … at this point, it is not that difficult or with much delay as it was before, especially on console versions, we should have A LOT OF EPIC GEAR with many pieces of the SETS, around 50%-60% by just having opened the mother boxes we have gotten so far, hence, it is now time for completion, however, a few tips as follow:

>>> Please keep in mind that usually we have at least 5 EPIC SETs for each Character:

2 Pieces SET + 3 Epic of your liking.
3 Pieces SET + 2 Epic of your liking.
4 Pieces SET + 1 Epic of your liking (Legendary goes pretty damn good here).
x2 5-Pieces SETs per character (generally 1 tied to each character´s multiverse + 1 dropped randomly by loot boxes).

>> Some Characters like supergirl may have 2 3-pieces SETs or Batman with 4 5-pieces SETs.

>> ONLY Wonder Woman has the Snyder Cut Movie Set available for opening, the Rest of the Justice League sets for Superman, Flash, Batman, Cyborg and Aquaman are tied to MULTIVERSE EVENTS that have not been available since a long time ago and nobody has figured out how to reactive these again or grind somehow else these items.

>>>>> NOW, THE WAY TO GO IS…

Open ALL OF THE MOTHER BOXES YOU HAVE, from Highest to Lowest Tier: Diamond > Platinum > Golden > Silver > Bronze, STOP, don't buy anything else just yet. wait …

After you have opened a bunch of motherboxes, Around 150-500, you will have many trash RARE (blue) and Common (Gray) gear, go to each character and delete these, so we make room for more Epic (Golden) Gear, Make Sure to MARK with STAR the EPIC SETS pieces (shiny golden), eventually, you will have so much EPIC Gear that you may need to be disposing these as well, except for the SET´s pieces, reason why we need to mark these with a star (highlight the item and hit Y/Triangle).

Once you have no more Rare/Common gears (deleted already), and by having millions of Currency of each type, it is time for the GRINDING, what we want here, is to BUY ONLY GOLDEN GUILD BOXES, not the regular ones.

The reason is these Golden GUILD Boxes gives all of time, 5 items per opening, including Epic / Rare Gear, Arcade/Multiverse Locked Shaders, Banners, we should have all of the character´s abilities by now, so no more of those should be given anymore, 500,000 Guild Coins will be spent each time, but you are millionaire, so no worries, just in case you run out of money, just enable the MAX Currency cheat again to get 9,999,999 once more and follow this Cycle:

Buy Golden GUILD Boxes >
Open all > Buy again, open and repeat around 5-10 times >
Mark The Epic Gear SETS pieces with a Star >
Dispose all the Rare and Common Gear, make room for more Gear >
Eventually if you have too much EPIC Gear (not set pieces), you may need to suppose some, it your choice to choose which pieces you will be disposing >
Repeat until 100% Completion of EPIC GEAR SETS and regular Epic Gear.

Final Tips >>>

After all of the Grinding and Disposing the Rare/Common Gear, you may want to leave some extra EPIC Gear to fill the empty gear spaces for the 2-3-4-Pieces SETs, so all of your builds contain level 30 EPIC GEAR.

Legendary Gears (Red) are always Level 20, I have not found the way to regenerate these ANYMORE to be upgraded into Level 30, before, you had to use 200 Tokens to do it, but the games does not allow it for now due to unknown reasons, so if someone knows the how-to-do, please let me know.

(+5+) Final Comments:

If someone else has some additional tips, better pipeline, comments on how to improve the way of getting a particular item, or even to enhance/revamp this whole Guide / Tuto, please, let me know so i can edit and help the community.

PASSWORD: 333

Injustice 2 100% Save

Injustice 2 100% Save

15 Nov 2023

Hi everyone. Here is 100% save for injustice 2. This save was made recently so it doesn't have justice lig gear, but everything that could be unlocked is unlocked.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.