Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Pain Slut (Rapist and Victim Collection)  

Upload: 08 Oct 2023, 06:30
Created by: EPK1-23 [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Pain Slut (Rapist and Victim Collection)

This collection includes three things, a Rapist career, Rapist reward trait and Victim CAS social trait. This mod conflicts with my other mod, Rapist career, which must be removed, before installing this collection. When your Sim reaches to the top rank of the Rapist career, he will receive a reward Rapist trait. This trait gives him maximum sex energy and a constant happy buff. Another Sim with the Victim trait, has two new social romance interactions, under flirtation sub-category. When the Victim sees the Rapist, the victim will receive a flirty buff and playful buff, to get into the mood for being raped. This adds a story-line, in great cooperation with additional rape animations by other modders, such as Wicked Whims, Art of Submission.

Tribal Household 653.95 MB

Tribal Household NSFW

04 May 2023
5 380

I made the tattoo so I figured I'd post the household I made too. Sorry for the bad file packaging (and possible unnecessary files?). Its my first time exporting a household so my b.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.
  1. Bio
    Bio [Guests]
    14 October 2023 10:55

does this conflict with DD by CN