Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Bright Trait - Too Sexual To Gaze Upon  

Upload: 20 Oct 2023, 10:16
Created by: H-Core [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Bright Trait - Too Sexual To Gaze Upon

This is a new custom CAS trait. I am trying to reflect my real life to this game mod, because I have trouble looking directly at my partner's face, because she is too sexual to gaze upon. Please do not use the same interaction again and again, leading to a boring conversation, otherwise the receiver Sim will not hide their face anymore.

With this trait, there are three new friendly socials unlocked under small talk. When the sender start talking, the receiver will immediately hide their face, to cover up from the radiance of the sender's most sexual unbearable face. There are three different ways of reactions, including annoyed, hurt and intense. See below for more details.

Panthera (Adult Club) 450.12 KB

Panthera (Adult Club) NSFW

04 Sep 2022
7 558

Panthera is a 30x30 lot designed for the Wicked Whims strip club system, featuring a functional stage with a pole, an abundance of dance spots throughout the club, rooms for private dances, a bubble hookah that can be turned into a real one if you have Basemental Drugs, and a couple of rooms that

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.