Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Browse SimHub  

Upload: 19 Apr 2022, 05:53
Created by: YourFalseHope [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Browse SimHub

Ever wondered why your Sim can post their videos on SimHub but not view others' videos? This mod fixes this bug. Now your ward will be able to view videos created by other characters. There are four categories of videos to choose from. Well, if the situation is not conducive to immediate viewing, then you can save your favorite copy until the right moment.

There are 2 versions of the mod:
If you have WickedWhims installed , then SimHub will be located in its menu.
If you do not have it, then SimHub can be found in the standard computer menu.

You can only install one version at a time!

Gabrielle 129.86 MB

Gabrielle NSFW

14 May 2023
2 767

Thank you for visiting my post, i love creating kinky sims and i want to share with you, i hope you have fun.

Smoking and alcohol mod 266 KB

Smoking and alcohol mod NSFW

26 Mar 2022
6 707

The Sims 4 mod, in which Sims use smoking and alcohol, is one of the most popular mods in Russia today. It is not clear why this is so. Apparently because smoking in our society is a sign of an adult and everyone wants to imitate them and look independent.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.