Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Black The Sims 1.0.0  

Upload: 24 Jul 2022, 17:49
Created by: SassySophia02 [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Black The Sims 1.0.0

Requires: The Billboard file requires city living and the painting sets prefaced by "SE" require snowy escape.

This is my first go at releasing mods, but I've made quite a few in the past. I've always wanted more of this subgenera in the sims community so I decided to bite the bullet and release what I've already made. Each painting set is easy to find due to it's thumbnail and contains dozens of swatches all with high quality images.  I will continue to add onto this little project over time, eventually including a wider variety of painting and rugs as well as some custom tattoos which I think I'll release separately. 

If there is enough interest in these works I'll dedicate some time to making clothes and jewelry in blender. Eventually I'd like to make a series of chastity devices just to add some more variety to what we already have in the community. 

Enjoy and let me know if I should keep making these! And down below is a little preview of the tattoos I'll soon be releasing. 

Dahlia Wasilevsky 72 MB

Dahlia Wasilevsky NSFW

24 Oct 2023
1 326

This is my main sim, Dahlia Wasilevsky. She is a Piercing/Tattoo Artist rocker chick with a bad attitude that is a weed dealer on the side.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.