Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Playsim Pin-Up Posters 
[Exclusive]

Upload: 18 Dec 2023, 03:40
Created by: Simdulgence
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Playsim Pin-Up Posters
18+

These are a set of three decorative posters featuring naughty pin-ups straight from the pages of an adult magazine. The posters come in 9 swatches: three that are all male sims, three that are all female sims, and three that are a mix of images from the male and female swatches, to cater to sims of any sexuality!

The posters cost 15 simoleons and can be found in Decorations -> Paintings & Posters (or by searching for Simdulgence in the catalog).

INSTALLATION NOTES:
Add the posters to your /Mods location as you would any CC.

I've uploaded an optional zip containing tray files for most of the sims pictured in the posters. The sims are currently separated into three households: Playsim Models 1 (male), Playsim Models 2 (male) and Playsim Models 3 (female). Unfortunately, I cannot find three of the female models so they are not included, but I will update the zip if I locate them.

Many of the sims use my body hair (linked in the masterpost) , as well as using hairstyles from a variety of DLC packs. If you are missing any of this content the game will automatically replace it. All clothing categories other than "everyday" have been set to nude, so you'll (probably) want to choose outfits before you place them in game.

In case you have trouble finding these sims in your library, they are called "Playsim Models" and are attributed to the gallery name "simdulgencemods".

CHANGELOG:
2023-11-29: 
Added tray files for the sims used in the posters (see installation notes).

Download:

Download simdulgence_PlaysimPinups_20231116.zip
Download simdulgence_PlaysimSavedSims_20231129.zip

Rapunzel by FetishSimmer13 765.07 MB

Rapunzel by FetishSimmer13 NSFW

17 Sep 2023
2 565

This is my adult version of Rapunzel from Disney's Tangled. She has 4 different hair styles in Tangled and was difficult to recreate exactly as hair cc for her can't exactly be as long as it is in the movie. So there are about 6 hair styles for you to choose from which is why there are so many CC

Lusty Strip Club [With CC] 280 MB

Lusty Strip Club [With CC] NSFW

17 Aug 2022
15 384

This strip club lot is a generic lot which you can play as a manager or a dancer. If you want to use it as a comminty lot you need to purchase this lot with any sim and hire staff.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.