Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Scarlet Devil's horny (and not as horny) Sims 4 animation collection 1.001  

Upload: 22 Apr 2022, 15:33
Created by: TheScarletDevil [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Scarlet Devil's horny (and not as horny) Sims 4 animation collection 1.001

hi! you can simply refer to me as scarlet devil (or scarlet, but i think someone already goes by that name)

i'm an amateur animator who picked up animating in blender as something to occupy myself, because at the moment i'm rather sick and bored out of my mind. so what better way to spend my time than to... animate my sims fucking?

i intend to focus primarily on wlw couples, though may have a few polyam animations. expect a mix of sfw cuddles and slow stuff! and lots of smooching

my animations are usually ~200-300 frame loops that loop a couple of times

disclaimer:

again, i'm an amateur! which means im new to this. i just wanted to make gay shit. i hadn't properly animated in blender until like a week ago. so like, expect clipping and joint weirdness as i improve ?‍

also none of the animations have sounds because i personally don't like sims sexytalking in simlish. maybe i'll add em in the future if people want them

i'm not confident enough for patreon and kofi doesn't allow being linked on R18 websites , so im just doing this cuz i like playing virtual barbies! regardless, my animations will be free forever. i'll try and release future animations in batches of 3 or 5

dino dickie || 3d object conversion

dino dickie || 3d object conversion NSFW

26 Jun 2023
2 457

as a lover of obscure things, when @Z0mBieP00Naniasked if this was a thing, haha, i said say less, i have to get this in game asap. it's adorable! haha, anyway i found the model here, knocked it down a few thousand polys, and voilà, a dino dick sculpture for your naughtie simmies

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.