Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Silk Robes Set 
[Exclusive]

Upload: 31 Jan 2024, 06:32
Created by: Noir
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Silk Robes Set
18+

This early access contains a portion of the complete set that I want to create. The shoes, and a version of the robes for males, are coming next.

This download includes several versions of the same robe. Including accessory versions for most of the largest breast, and one robe made specially for my Massive and Natural Breast mesh.

The lingerie, was made as clothing and as body accessories, and can be selected completely or per parts, so you will be able to use it with almost any body mods out there.

Details

• For Base Game.
  • For Females.
  • For Teen to Elder. 
  • In tops, full body, gloves, and rings. 

Include:

•  11 Package files.
  • 1 Closed robe in tops with the EA breast.
  • 1 Closed robe in tops with the Massive and Natural Breast.
  • 1 Semi open robe for small breast in gloves. 
  • 1 Semi open robe for large breast in gloves.
  • 1 Open robe for small breast in gloves.
  • 1 Open robe for large breast in gloves.
  • 1 Complete set of the lingerie in full body. 
  • 1 Top in rings.
  • 1 Underwear in rings.
  • 1 Garter belt in rings.

Installation: 

• Delete all the files of the old version of this mod if you have it.
  • Decompress this file with 7-zip and move the content of the folder to My Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods. 

Creation Notes:  

• Textures and meshes made by me.

Release notes:

• Full set only for Patrons.
bali skirt & top || exposed & regular

bali skirt & top || exposed & regular NSFW

26 Jun 2023
2 890

a small little top and skirt set i'd made on a whim. i used oppai body as a base and absolutely love how it turned out ❤️ definitely use accessory tops underneath (like this one) to complete the look 😄

Mikayla Rose 491 MB

Mikayla Rose NSFW

21 Sep 2023
3 586

Mikayla is a storm in the form of a woman. Her body is adorned with beautiful tattoos, and her bright eyes shine with irreverence that makes her stand out in any crowd. She's a free spirit who lives life to the fullest.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.