Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Wicked Pets 
[Outdated]

Upload: 24 Apr 2022, 12:02
Created by: ColonolNutty
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Wicked Pets

This mod is considered obsolete and is contained entirely in Devious Desires. Please uninstall Wicked Pets and install instead Devious Desires.

Requirement: Wicked Whims, Sims 4 Community Library

Options:

• Includes pets for use in the Wicked Whims mod
  • Sex and sex autonomy
  • Nudity and Nudity Autonomy
  • pregnancy
  • Pets / Hybrid Pregnancy
  • People can have pets
  • Pets can give birth to people.
  • Works with selectable pets

Requirements for the mod:

• Sims 4 version  1.63.133.1020 (Eco Lifestyle) or HIGHER.
  • Public release  of Wicked Whims v157* or v158.* (Patreon)
  • If you are using a lower or higher version, performance is not guaranteed, use the old / new versions at your own risk!
  • The Patreon version will NEVER be supported. ColonolNutty doesn't want to support multiple mods.
  • At least  S4CL 1.30 (Download and install  Sims 4 Community Library 1.30)
  • S4CL is a library that does not conflict with any other mod, 100% guaranteed. And even more so, she does not conflict with Wicked Whims. If you suspect that this is not the case, then make sure that you have installed everything correctly.
  • S4CL  is NOT affiliated with Kinky Whims and is not responsible for Kinky Whims in any way. Please do not report Kinky Whims issues to the S4CL author(s).
  • If you get the error "Module not found 'sims4communitylib'" then you didn't install S4CL correctly.
  • Cats & Dogs DLC (Duh!) / Supplement "Cats and Dogs"

Installation:
- Download and install Wicked Whims
- Download and install S4CL
- Download Wicked Pets
- Unzip the archive and move the files to the Mods folder (...\The Sims 4\Mods\)
- Download the translation and put it in the mod folder
- Enjoy

EROS || GO BANG 21 MB

EROS || GO BANG NSFW

10 May 2022
3 096

100% new mesh and textures all LODS 14 Swatches for sweater 5 Swatches for Choker 5 Swatches for panties

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.
  1. Дмитрий Галимов
    Дмитрий Галимов [Users]
    17 February 2024 14:07

Подскажите мне, пожалуйста, что это за ошибка и как её устранить?

EXCEPTION DETECTED IN WICKED_PETS_1.0!

A problem occurred. locate the log file at 

"C:\Users\PC\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims4\mod_logs\Wicked_Pets_1.0_Exceptions.txt" 

Please tell me what kind of error is this and how to fix it?

AN EXCEPTION HAS BEEN DETECTED IN WICKED_PETS_1.0!

There was a problem. find the log file at 

"C:\Users\PC\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims4\mod_logs\Wicked_Pets_1.0_Exceptions.txt "

1. PLGDante
      PLGDante [Chief editors]
      9 March 2024 12:59

This mod is no longer necessary. It´s all implemented in Devious Desires

1. candyconex
        candyconex [Users]
        11 March 2024 01:15

dd seems to be broken for many people, including me. cant get wicked pets or dd to work

2. Wolverine36
    Wolverine36 [Guests]
    4 February 2024 05:03

Bitte eine Deutsche übersetzung

Bitte eine Deutsche Übersetzung.

3. madMac
    madMac [Guests]
    16 October 2023 23:43

where i can find animations for this mod?

1. Guest babygirl
      Guest babygirl [Guests]
      9 March 2024 11:50

you can usually find some online by just searching "Wicked Pets animations" some creators like bearlyalive will come up on a website called loverslab.com

4. tostus
    tostus [Guests]
    2 July 2023 20:08

caundo lo arreglaran?

1. 666BenitoCamela999
      666BenitoCamela999 [Users]
      2 July 2023 22:27

Download Devious Desires

5. Dojang6
    Dojang6 [Guests]
    5 December 2022 15:17

I've tried everything I know to do to get this mod to work, nothing. this puppy does not work.

6. Kim
    Kim [Guests]
    20 October 2022 14:32

The Mod doesn't Work.. i Had Downloaded some Animations but It says That i don't have any. 

Maybe someone can Help me

7. PLGDante
    PLGDante [Chief editors]
    4 October 2022 21:23

I think this mod is not compatible with the newest Sims4 Patch (Highschool Years) 

8. Addazard
    Addazard [Guests]
    1 October 2022 21:45

Hello, could you help me, I have a problem with this MOD, I have the following error:

File "wickedpets\third_party_integration\wickedwhims\sim_ev.py", line 17, in strapon_part_id
    AttributeError: 'SimEv' object has no attribute 'strapon_part_id'
    Failed to translate WW Body Parts to DD Body Parts! -> AttributeError: 'SimEv' object has no attribute 'strapon_part_id'

Is it interfering with some other mod I have installed?

I recognize that I haven't installed any translation and the following steps inform you about it:

•  Download the translation and put it in the mod folder.

But I don't see any link to download the translation or is the problem something else? 

1. ZFyre
      ZFyre [Guests]
      20 November 2023 09:14

It looks like the wicked whims animation is not translating correctly to a DD animation.

Maybe if you use an animation set specifically for devious desires.

The line shows something about a strap_on.

I want to say it's a conflicting mesh. As in the penis (that its reading as a strap on?) specifically is having issues playing from whicked whims.

9. Arima
    Arima [Guests]
    30 September 2022 12:27

Everytime I try to use this mod it says no animations, but when I look for animations I have a whole list. Does this happen for anybody else and how do I fix this?