Create an account
[NSFW] This website may contain adult content. If you are easily offended or under 18, please leave the page now. This content is intended for adults only and may contain scenes of sexual content, obscene images or scenes of violence. To disable blur on the site you need to register.
Are you 18 or older? You must be of legal age to view our website. Due to legal requirements you must verify your age.

Body overhaul slider project part 1.6.2  

Upload: 04 May 2022, 14:46
Created by: hokusai26 [X]
Uploaded by: Aqxaro
Body overhaul slider project part 1.6.2

The goal is to have the maximum amount of slider packed on each spot for you guys to really enjoy your CAS and not having to choose between sliders wich is really frustrating.

So no more useless left and right profile with the same ones.

Most of my slider are original and created by me , but some slider are just too good and popular so I pack them with mines  because

not everyone know how to relocate sliders with   Cmar's Morphmaker

( You  should try , its easy to learn and convenient to use )

I will remove any of theses repacked sliders if its problematic for the creator .

Credits to all of them .

It is also a body parts project as you can see I made another post for it wich display the Hamburger pussy series for the moment .

Since the site limit the file upload , this project is split in 3 description parts actually .

The files are organized following each location or hotspot control :

9 files in total .

It is a long post to read but there is a lot of content so its worthed your time I guess )

I apologize for my bad english .

There is a pdf guide kindly made by Ladythoms

available in the download file , every slider are compiled there .

Dont telecharge any other creator's slider , they are already included .

Links are for credits purpose .

For installation : put the files in your mod folder .

One file for each slider spot .

(Replace them individually when I update ; always get the file with the highest number after "V")

For[BB] :

The [BB] default top  must be installed as intended by the creator .

"Mod folder >!!BB>!!!!BB>[BB][Female]Top_hokusai26retouch".

Exctract the !!BB file .

Put all the "!!BB folders"  into the mod folder if you dont have BB mod already .

( theses folders are for the load order )

If you have it already just replace the BB_female _top you have with the [BB][Female]Top_hokusai26retouch .

( putting all the default body parts or skin that you have in that last file is great : load order )

( Always only 1 default file for each body parts ; eye , top , bot ect )

Remove any default female top if you have another one .

Remove the other creator's slider compared to each location from your mod folder .

Shoulder , hip , chest , butt , calves , thigh lower and upper arm ( the last three are packed togheter on the thigh file), belly , waist , feet , and neck .

Or they will conflict and dont work .

Male slider are packed along chest , neck ,Thigh, belly/waist and shoulder file for the moment remove any male slider you have for theses spot .

I recommend this program .

https://aqxaromods.com/the-sims-4/programs-modding/481-sims-4-tray-importer-122010.html

Dont play without it .

You can find doubles even if they have other names with the build in conflict detector .

You can find the problem you can't find with it .

Isolation of broken/unwanted/finding cc is ez too  , just make a sim without any cc , then put broken cc on it then go in tray importer to check what CC's the sim have on him and locate/erase them .

F/F Facesitting Poses 9 MB

F/F Facesitting Poses NSFW

23 Apr 2022
4 159

Set of face sitting postures with 18 postures, 9 each for up and down. Place two Sims in the same floor pose location. Do the same with the bed and place them in the middle.

Comments
The minimum comment length is 10 characters.